High Court Of Gujarat At Sola, Ahmedabad is going to conduct a Preliminary and Written Examination on 26 vacancies of District Judges posts. The date of the Preliminary Examination is 16th June 2019. Our team is sharing the direct download link for the Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019 in this article. This is a very important document from the examination point of view.
The invigilator at the examination venue will not allow you to sit for the examination if you do not bring the District Judge Hall Ticket with you. Aspirants will be able to download the call letter approximately 10 to 15 days before the Computer Based Online Examination. You can easily download the Gujarat High Court Call Letter 2019 from the full article.
General Information Related To Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019
Name of the Department: High Court Of Gujarat At Sola, Ahmedabad
Name of the Posts: District Judge
Total number of Vacancies: 26
Date of the Preliminary Examination: 16th June 2019
Nature of the Exam: Computer Based (Online) Examination System
Gujarat High Court Call Letter Download: 10-15 days before the exam date
Official Website: gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Important Dates Regarding Gujarat High Court District Judge Admit Card 2019
Notification Number: RC/1250/2019
Starting Date: 01/04/2019 (12:00 Hours)
Last Date: 30/04/2019 (23:59 Hours)
Prelims Exam Date: 16/06/2019
Gujarat High Court Hall Ticket Download: 02 weeks before the exam date
Written Exam Date: 04/08/2019
Viva Voice Test/ Personal Interview: October/November 2019
What Are The Easy Steps To Download Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019?
We are sharing some easy steps to download the District Judge Call Letter in this article. These steps are easy, accurate and systematic. That is why we advise you to follow them in the same order that we have shown you. You can get the easy steps from below:
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the Gujarat High Court Hall Ticket.
- Click on the link and start entering your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- Click on the submit button and the admit card will open on a new tab.
Content Of The Gujarat High Court Call Letter 2019.
- Roll Number.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councilor.
- Venue of the Exam Centre.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
How Many Valid ID Proof Should I Bring With The Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019?
Candidates need to bring only one Valid ID Proof along with the call letter. You can choose which Valid ID Proof you can bring from the below-given list:
- PAN Card
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Voter’s Card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
- Employee ID
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019 – General Instructions
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your candidature will be cancelled.
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy.
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue.
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- Do not forget to bring the Gujarat High Court Call Letter 2019.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue.
Important Links Related To Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: Our team is sharing the direct download link for the Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the call letter by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019 Download from here for 124 Civil Judge Examination. Call Letter is a very important document according to the examination point of view. Our team is proving direct download link of Gujarat High Court Hall Ticket 2019. Without call letter, you can not enter an examination hall. Participants should check below given important links and get Gujarat High Court Exam Admit Card 2019 on or before the examination. Civil Judge Exam will be held on 05.05.2019 (Approximate).
About 124 Civil Judge Exam For Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019
|Check Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Call Letter 2019|
|Name of the department||High Court of Gujarat|
|Category||Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket|
|Total no. of Posts||196 Vacancies|
|Name of Vacancies||Civil Judge|
|Status of Gujarat High Court Call Letter 2019||10-15 days before the exam|
|What Is The Civil Judge Exam Date?|
|Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Date 2019||05.05.2019 Tentatively|
|Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Date 2019||07.07.2019|
|Easy Steps To Download of Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019|
Check Important Details- After Download Gujarat High Court Hall Ticket 2019
How Many Valid ID To Be Brought With Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019?
|What General Instructions Are Given In The Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2019?|
|Important Links Related To Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019|
|Get Admit Card of Civil Judge Exam
Official Notification PDF For Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019
Check Gujarat High Court Syllabus 2019 PDF
Conclusion: Gujarat High Court Admit Card 2019 will release soon on official portal i.e. gujarathighcourt.nic.in. The candidate who is applying for 196 Civil Judge Posts can Download Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 on or before the exam date. The prelims exam will be held on 05.05.2019 (Tentatively).