UPSC 2019 Notification is released on 18th March 2019. Union Public Service Commission has released 2019’s IAS Exam Notification. Eligible Graduates can fill the UPSC 2019 Online Form starting from 19th February 2019. There are a total of 896 positions to be filled.
Women candidates can candidates from SC/ ST & PWD category are exempt from online exam fee payment. However, male candidates from General and OBC candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/-. The UPSC IAS Exam Date is 02nd June 2019. We are providing more information about UPSC Civil Services Notification 2019 in the full article.
Latest News on 30.04.2019– UPSC IAS Admit Card 2019 has released on the official portal. Candidates who have appl for Indian Administrative Services EXamination should check the below-given link and get UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Admit Card 2019
Date of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 | UPSC 2019 Notification
Upload Date of the UPSC IAS 2019 Notification: 18th February 2019
Commencement of Online Applications: 19th February 2019
Ending Date of Submitting Online Applications: 18th March 2019 (6:00 pm)
Application Fee Payment Process: 19th February 2019 to 17th March 2019 (11.59 P.M)
Date of UPSC IAS Exam 2019 (Preliminary): 02nd June 2019
IAS Main Examination Date: 20th September 2019
Date of the Indian Foreign Services Main Examination: 01st December 2019
UPSC 2019 Notification Short Insights – UPSC Registration Online
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Content Focus: UPSC 2019 IAS Exam
Total Number of Vacancies: 896
Name of the Positions: Indian Administrative Services & Other Positions
Date of the Examination: 02nd June 2019
Examination Mode: Pen Paper Based Exam (Offline Mode)
Official Website: upsc.gov.in & upsconline.nic.in
How To Apply? UPSC 2019 Notification For UPSC Online Registration 2019 Form
Steps To Apply Online
- Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission which is upsconline.nic.in.
- Now there are two Registration Stages for UPSC 2019 IAS Online Form. Part I Registration contains basic details of the candidates.
- Aspirants who complete the Part I will then be able to fill the Registration Part II of the form.
- In the Part II Registration candidates will have to make payment of the application fee, upload scanned the photograph, signature, photo identity proof and self-declaration form.
- UPSC Online Form is available in both English and Hindi language.
- We advise you to fill the forms carefully. Because candidates will not be given a second chance to change their information filled.
- The minimum and maximum size of each file to be uploaded is 20kband 300kb.
- Candidates exempted from fee payment can skip the steps from 14 to 16.
Number Of Attempts For UPSC IAS 2019 | UPSC 2019 Notification
- Eligible aspirants are given allowed 6 Attempts each at the UPSC 2019 Civil Services Examination.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates have no restriction on the number of attempts.
- OBC candidates are given 9 Attempts at the examination.
Selection Process – UPSC Civil Services Application Form
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test. The department will first conduct the Preliminary Examination and then the UPSC IAS Exam (Main). Candidates who qualify the cut off will then be called for the Interview stage.
UPSC 2019 Notification Eligibility Conditions | UPSC Civil Services Notification (UPSC IFS 2019)
Educational Qualification – UPSC IAS Exam 2019
Aspirants with a Graduation degree from a recognized University can apply online. Candidates need to submit required documents validating their educational qualifications.
Age Limit – UPSC Civil Services Exam
|upsconline.nic.in Age as on 1st of August, 2019 – UPSC 2019 Notification||Limit|
|Maximum age||32 years|
|Born earlier than||2nd August|
|Born not later than||1st August 1998|
|Upper Age Relaxation – UPSC Exam Notification|
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|Defence Services Personnel disabled in operations||03 years|
UPSC IAS Examination 2019 Fee – UPSC 2019 Notification
|Male candidates of General & OBC category||Rs. 100/-|
|Examination Fee Payment Timeline (Online)||19th February 2019 to 17th March 2019 11.59 P.M|
|Fee Payment Timeline (Offline)||19th February 2019 to 18th March 2019|
|Exempted candidates||Female candidate and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Online Application Fee Payment||Visa/Master/RuPay|
Credit/Debit Card/ Internet Banking
|Offline Payment of Application Fee||SBI Branch|
Important Links Related to UPSC 2019 Notification
Conclusion: UPSC 2019 Notification details are given in this article. As per the official notification, you can apply online for UPSC IAS 2019 Exam from 19th February 2019 to 18th March 2019.
|UPSC CMS Notification||WBPSC Recruitment|
|APSC Recruitment||CGPSC Recruitment|
|GPSC Recruitment||UPPSC Recruitment|
|PPSC Recruitment||JPSC Recruitment|
|OPSC Recruitment||TPSC Recruitment|
|MPSC Recruitment||KPSC Recruitment|
|HPPSC Recruitment||UPSC Notification|