Are you looking to apply for WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019? If yes, then keep reading this article. The Water Resources Department WRD Maharashtra has released the Advertisement Notification on its official website to recruit 500 candidates for the post of Engineer. Applications will be filled through the online mode from 25.07.2019 to 15.08.2019. We advise all the candidates who are interested to read the full notification before applying for Junior Engineer Jobs. Read more details about the WRD Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019 below.
Check Short Details About WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Notification
Name of the Organization: Water Resources Department, Maharashtra
Category: Government Jobs
Position Name: Junior Engineer (JE)
Total Number of Vacancies: 500 Posts
Mode to Apply: Online Mode
Official Website: mahapariksha.gov.in
Online Dates To Consider To Apply For WRD Maharashtra JE Vacancy 2019
Starting Date to Apply for Water Resources Department Jobs: 25.07.2019
Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 15.08.2019
Distribution Of Posts Released Under WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
How Would I Know I Am Eligible To Apply Online For WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019?
Required Educational Qualification For WRD Maharashtra Jobs 2019
Candidates need to have a Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized University or Institutions. For more details, refer to the official notification.
What Is The Age Limit For WRD Maharashtra Vacancy 2019?
The minimum and maximum age limit required by the applicants is between 18 years – 38 years. To get Upper age relaxation information, we advise all the candidates to read the employment advertisement by clicking on the direct link provided below.
Pay Scale To Be Given By The Authority For WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Candidates will get a good pay band which will be between Rs.38,600 – 1,22,800/- per month with Post/Grade S-14.
Frequently Asked Questions For Water Resources Department Maharashtra Vacancy
What Will Be The Selection Process For WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019?
The selection of all the applicants will be done on the basis of one stage which will include the Written Test. It will be conducted online.
How Much Is The Application Fee To Be Paid For WRD Maharashtra Vacancy 2019?
- The Candidates of Unreserved/Open Categories will need to pay Rs.500/- to fill the application form via online mode. Whereas the Reserved Category Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- for the same.
- Note: To pay the application fee, the candidates can either choose the online payment method, such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline via E Challan.
How Can I Apply Online For WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019? Follow The Steps Given Below
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department i.e. mahapariksha.gov.in/
- Once you reach the homepage, you will find the desired link stating Advertisement For Water Resources Department Examination 2019.
- Click on the link and read the details carefully.
- Now fill the application form by entering the relevant information.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Then make a payment and submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out of your form on a plain paper for future use.
- Collect Important Links For WRD Maharashtra Jobs 2019
Conclusion: We have shared the complete detailed information about WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 in this post. Candidates may apply through online mode for 500 Engineer Posts before the last date i.e. 15.08.2019. But before it is advised them to read the notification released by the department to check their eligibility.