Aarohi School Recruitment 2019 Notification is now available for 895 Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies. Interested Applicants who are eligible can log on to the official website of the School and apply for Aarohi School Jobs 2019 through this page.
The registration process started on 16.07.2019 and will last till 27.07.2019. Hence we advise all the candidates to fill the online application form before the last date. For more details about Aarohi School Vacancy 2019, such as eligibility criteria, application fee, salary, selection process, etc., read the following article.
Short Details About Aarohi School Recruitment 2019
Department Name- Aarohi School
Category: Government Jobs
Name of the Post- Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff (Principal, PGT, TGT, Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Librarian)
Total Vacancies- 895 Posts
Mode of Submission- Online Mode
Job Location- Haryana
Official Web Portal- bseh.org.in
Important Dates To Apply Online For Aarohi School Teaching Jobs 2019
Starting Date To Apply Online: 16.07.2019
Closing Date of Submission Of Online Application Form: 27.07.2019
Last Date To Make Corrections in the Form: 28.07.2019- 30.08.2019
Post Division Of Aarohi School Recruitment 2019
- Principal: 20
- PGT: 419
- Librarian: 14
- Clerk: 32
- Accounts Clerk: 30
- TGT: 380
What Is The Eligibility Criteria To Apply For BSEH Aarohi School Teaching Jobs 2019?
Education Qualification Is Required For Aarohi School Recruitment 2019
- For PGTs: Candidates must have completed their Master’s Degree in a relevant subject, such as MA, MSC, M.P.E. or M.P.Ed, M.Tech., M.E, MCA. Also, the aspirants must have qualified in CTET/HTET/NET
- For TGTs: Under Graduate Degree with B.Ed is required for this post. The Candidates must have passed CTET/HTET/NET Exam
- NON-Teaching Posts: UG Degree, including B.Com, B.Lib is required. Also, you must have basic knowledge about computer and its parts.
What Is The Age Limit For Aarohi School Teaching & Non-Teaching Job Vacancies 2019?
- For Principal post, the upper age limit is 50 years.
- Those who are willing to apply for PGT, TGT, Librarian Posts, their age limit should be between 21-42 Years.
- Last but not least, for clerk & accounts clerk posts, the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 42 years.
Application Fee To Be Paid For Aarohi School Online Registration 2019
- For SC/PH (Haryana) Candidates, the application fee is Rs.750/-
- Whereas General/OBC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State will have to pay a total of Rs.1000/-
- Candidates who are not from Haryana (Including SC & PH) also have to pay Rs.1000/- as an application fee.
Some Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Aarohi School Vacancy 2019
How Can I Apply For Aarohi Recruitment 2019 Through The Official Website?
- At first, visit the official website of Aarohi School that comes under the Haryana Board i.e. bseh.org.in
- On the home page, go to the career section and find the official Aarohi School Recruitment 2019 notification link.
- Click on that and read the details with utmost caution.
- If you are eligible for the post then apply online.
- Click on the apply online link and fill out the application form with all the relevant details.
- Upload the necessary documents along with the scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Ensure that all the information you’ve put is correct and valid.
- Now submit the form and also take a print out of it for future use.
What Will Be The Salary After Selection In Aarohi School Recruitment 2019?
Candidates are suggested to log on to the official website of the department to get the complete information about the pay scale to be given.
How Will The Candidates Be Selected For Aarohi School Jobs 2019?
The selection of the candidates for 895 Teaching & Non-Teaching Job Vacancies will be done on the basis of the following processes. They are:
- Written Exam
Crucial Links For BSEH Aarohi School Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Notification of Aarohi School Recruitment 2019 for 895 Teaching & Non-Teaching Job is available on the official web portal. Eligible candidates can apply through the online mode after carefully reading the details mentioned in the post as well as the official notification. Ensure that you fill the online application form before the last date i.e. 27.07.2019.