AFMS Recruitment 2019 official notification is released by Armed Forces Medical Services. There is a total of 150 Short Service Commission posts. Candidates may apply through online mode for AFMS Jobs 2019 before the last date of submission of online application form is 21.07.2019. Opening date of online registration is 22 June 2019. For more details about AFMS SSC Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, and application fee gets from the article below.
Short Summary Regarding AFMS Recruitment 2019
Department Name- Armed Forces Medical Services
Also Called- AFMS
Job Category- Government Jobs
Name of Post- Short Service Commission
No. of Vacancy- 150
Mode of Applying- Online Mode
Official portal- amcsscentry.gov.in
All Important Dates Of Online Registration For AFMS SSC Jobs 2019
Starting Date: 22.06.2019
Closing Date: 21.07.2019
The internship must have done before 30.07.2019
Date of interview: 30.07.2019 Onwards
Distribution Of Posts For AFMS Vacancy 2019
Total number of posts: 150 posts
Short Service Commission (SSC): 135 males and 15 females
How Will I Eligible To Apply Online For AFMS Recruitment 2019? Get Eligibility Criteria
What Is The Required Educational Qualification For Armed Forces Medical Services Jobs 2019?
All participants must have Post Graduate Degree recognized by State Medical Council, medical qualification included in the first schedule, and permanent registration from Medical council can also apply.
Age limit Needed For AFMS SSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates who have applied for AFMS Jobs 2019 should not exceed the age of 45 years as on 31.12.2019.
What Will Be The Selection Procedure For Armed Forces Medical Services Vacancy 2019?
The process of selection will be based on Three stages are given below:-
- Physical & Medical Standards
- Merit List
What Pay Band Should Be Given By AFMS Recruitment 2019?
- Per month salary: Rs. 97,000/-
- 61,300/- + MSP ₹ 15,500/-
- Transport Allowance ₹ 3,600/- – ₹ 7,200/-
- Dress Allowance ₹ 20,000/-
Application Fee To Be Paid To Apply For AFMS Vacancy 2019
All applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- while submission of the application form. Candidates can pay the application fee through online payment (Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card)
What Are The East Steps To Apply Online For AFMS Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, log on to the official website of AFMSi.e. amcsscentry.gov.in
- Here you will get the official notification.
- Read it carefully and understand all the given information.
- Then if you find eligible yourself, go back to the official website.
- Now click on, New Registration and follow the instructions.
- Fill the application form by entering the correct details.
- Upload all the scanned copies of Aadhar Card and all educational certificates.
- Recheck all the filled details are valid.
- After all, this, submit the application form and take out the print for future use.
Major Links To Apply For AFMS Online Application Form 2019
Conclusion: AFMS Recruitment 2019 is out for 150 Short Service Commission vacancies. Eligible aspirants may apply by online mode before the last date of online registration which is 21.07.2019.