Assam Public Service Commission invites applications from Graduates/ Post Graduates for Child Development Project Officer posts. A total of 73 posts are indicated in the official APSC Recruitment Notification 2019. Reservation is applicable to the above-mentioned posts for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/Women/Physically Handicapped/ EWS category candidates.
Applications for Assam PSC Jobs are invited through offline mode starting from 03rd August 2019. Candidates who are not less than 21 years of age are eligible to apply. Aspirants will be selected in the Grade Pay of Rs. 9,700/-. More details of the CDPO Recruitment Notification are available here. The official notification pdf is also attached in this article for complete information.
Departmental Details & APSC Recruitment Notification Insights
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres|
|Total Vacancy||73 (Seventy-Three)|
|APSC Assam Apply Mode||Offline Registration Mode|
|Last Date||09th September 2019|
What Are The Apply Offline Dates For 73 CDPO Assam Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancies?
|APSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement No.||04/2019|
|Notification No.||23 PSC/DR- 5/1/2019-2020|
|Opening date for registrations||03.08.2019|
|Closing date for submitting a fully filled CDPO Vacancy Application Form||09.09.2019|
|Eligibility criteria reckoning date||01.01.2019|
|APSC Exam Date||To be notified soon|
How Many Latest APSC Assam Jobs Are There For SC/ST Category?
|Name of the Post||Open Category||OBC/MOBC||SC||STP||STH||EWS||Total APSC Vacancy 2019|
|Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres||30||09||20||06||05||02||07||02||04||01||07||02||73||22|
What Is The Age Limit Required For APSC Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants must not be below 21 years of age for filling up the application form. Whereas, candidates more than 38 years of age are not eligible to fill the CDPO Jobs Application Form. The upper age relaxation details are given below:
- SC/ST candidates: 05 years (Up to 43 years)
- OBC/MOBC candidates: 03 years (Up to 41 years)
- PWD candidates: 10 years
Educational Qualification Needed As Per The Assam Public Service Commission Notification 2019
- Graduate having Philosophy/ Education, Or
- Graduate in Child Development/ Home Science/ Nutrition
- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works
I Want To Know The Selection Process For Latest APSC Recruitment 2019
- Essay Type Examination
- OMR Based Examination
Where Can I Get The Assam PSC Vacancy 2019 Apply Link?
What Are The Easy Steps To Apply For APSC Jobs 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the Assam Public Service Commission, which is apsc.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the official CDPO Notification PDF under the “Latest Recruitment Advertisements” section.
- Click on it. It will open in a new tab.
- Read the complete notification pdf. Check eligibility and other information before applying for APSC Recruitment.
- Go to the official website again, and download the offline form under the heading “Direct Recruitment”.
- Fill up the offline form. Enter only the relevant information asked in the form.
- Deposit the application fee.
- Send the application form to the below-given address:
- Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
How Much Is The Application Fee For Assam PSC Recruitment 2019?
- For General Candidate: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category Candidate: Rs.150/-
Conclusion: The Assam Public Service Commission has recently released an official notification for APSC Recruitment 2019. We have shown all the relevant information regarding it in this article. There are 73 CDPO vacant positions. Eligible candidate can apply for these APSC Jobs 2019 before 09.09.2019.
Assam Public Service Commission has announced APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification on the official portal. There is a total of 90 CDPO & Computer Operator available. Applicants may fill the offline application form for APSC Jobs 2019. Candidates can apply for APSC Vacancy 2019 from 07.02.2019- 06.03.2019. Further details about APSC 2019 Recruitment like eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit etc. should read this article properly.
Summary of APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification For 90 CDPO, Computer Operator Posts
Name of Department: Assam Public Service Commission
Also Known: APSC
Category: Govt Jobs
Mode of Application: Offline (Prescribed Format)
Name of Post: CDPO & Computer Operator
Number of Vacancies: 90 Vacancies
Status of APSC Recruitment Notification: Available
Official Website: apsc.nic.in
Division of APSC Vacancy 29019- Assam PSC Recruitment 2019
- Computer Operator(Typist) in the office of the APSC- 17 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer & allied Cadres- 73 Posts
What Is The Last Date For Submit Application Form For APSC Jobs 2019?
APSC 2019 Notification Number: 186PSC/DR-5/1/2017-2018 (01/2019)
Starting Date: 07.02.2019
Closing Date: 06.03.2019
Am I Eligible For APSC Recruitment 2019? Check Eligibility Criteria For Assam PSC Vacancy 2019
|Context||APSC CDPO Vacancy||Computer Operator Vacancy|
|Age Limit||18 Years To 44 Years||21 Years To 38 Years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 87,000/- and Grade Pay
of Rs. 9,700/- (PB-3) with other allowances
|Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- and other allowances|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview|
How To Apply For APSC Recruitment 2019- Easy Steps To Fill Application Form
Those contenders who are going to apply for APSC CDPO Jobs should follow below given steps. We are providing easy steps to apply offline registration form for APSC Computer Operator Vacancy 2019.
- Participants log in to official portal i.e. apsc.nic.in.
- Then should find APSC Recruitment Notification 2019 pdf link and click on it.
- Open the new page on your screen.
- Read full details properly.
- If you are eligible for APSC Jobs 2019 should find the application form.
- And click on it.
- Fill all details very carefully without any mistake.
- Attach recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling APSC Form 2019.
- Take one hard copy for future use.
- Then send registration form on the below-given address.
Address For Sending of APSC Application Form
Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Important Links For APSC Recruitment 2019- APSC Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: APSC Recruitment 2019 Notification has released by Assam Public Service Commission for 90 CDPO & Computer Operator Vacancies. Applicants can apply for APSC Jobs through offline mode on or before the last date. The closing date for submission of the registration form is 06.03.2019 for APSC CDPO Recruitment 2019.