Do you want to download BCPL Admit Card 2019? If yes, then you are at the correct place. Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited are going to conduct a Written Examination on 66 vacancies of Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices. The date of the examination is not yet confirmed. However, the BCPL Hall Ticket is going to release 10 to 15 days before the Written Examination.
Our team is sharing the direct download link for the call letter in this article. Candidates can click on the direct download link and download the admit card. Aspirants will have to enter their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password in the dialogue box to download the call letter. You can get the direct download link for the BCPL Call Letter from the full article.
Download BCPL Admit Card 2019 For Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Name of the organization: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
Also known as BCPL
Name of the posts: Graduate Apprentices & Technician Apprentices
Total number of posts: 66
Name of the exam: BCPL Apprentices Exam 2019
Date of the exam: Notify Soon
BCPL Hall Ticket: 10-15 days before the exam date
Official website: bcplonline.co.in
How To Download BCPL Call Letter 2019? Easy Steps
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department which is bcplonline.co.in.
- Now on the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the call letter.
- Click on the link and enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- The BCPL Admit Card will upload on your screen.
Content Of The BCPL Graduate Apprentices Admit Card 2019
- Name and address of the candidate.
- Roll Number, Registration Number, Password of the candidate.
- Father’s name of the candidate.
- Venue of the examination.
- Exam conducting authority name.
- Reporting time for the candidate.
- Date & Time of the Test
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Category of the Contender
- Duration of the Online Test
- Signature of the Board Council
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- General Instructions.
Valid ID Proofs To Be Brought Along With BCPL Admit Card 2019
Candidates need to bring one valid id proof along with the call letter. Aspirants need to bring the valid id proof in original and with a photocopy. You can choose the valid id proof from the given below list:
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Office
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
General Instructions Given In BCPL Exam Admit Card 2019
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your
candidature will be cancelled.
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue
- Do not forget to bring the BCPL Graduate Apprentice Call Letter.
Important Links For BCPL Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the BCPL Admit Card in this article. Candidates can download the call letter by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.