BHEL Syllabus 2019 For 145 Engineer Trainee/ Executive Trainee Computer Based Examination is given here. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is going to conduct a Computer Based Examination on 25th and 26th May 2019. We advise all the candidates to study as per the BHEL Exam Syllabus to qualify the examination. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will recruit candidates on the basis of Computer Based Examination and Interview.
During the selection process, 75% weightage will be given to the Computer Based Examination and 25% weightage will be given to the Interview marks. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Interview stage in the ratio 1:7. You can qualify the examination if you study as per the BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2019.
Latest news as on 20.05.2019: The BHEL Exam Mock Test Link is available in our article. The department has released the mock test link for the Engineer/ Exective Trainee Exam. We are sharing the direct apply link for the Mock Test. Candidates who have studied as per the BHEL Syllabus 2019 can check out the mock test link from here. Click Here To Give Sample Test
Fresh Update As On 18.05.2019 At 11:22AM: As per the latest Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Notification, the department has stated that the Availability of Mock Test is now active. Candidates who want to give the BHEL Mock Test can check out the below-given steps and attend the sample test.
Live Updates As On 18.05.2019 At 11:15 AM: Check out BHEL Syllabus. Now is the time for revision. The examination schedule has been released on the official website. We are sharing the complete BHEL Exam Pattern PDF here. Check out and revise as per the examination scheme.
Latest News As On 17.05.2019: Computer-Based Examination Date and Time have been uploaded on the official website. We are sharing the link for the offical notification pdf here. Click Here To Check Official Notification PDF.
Fresh update as on 17.05.2019 At 11:19: BHEL Executive Trainee Exam will be held on 25.05.2019 and 26.05.2019. And so, not much time is left for the department to release the admit card. It is time for revision. So we are sharing the complete BHEL Syllabus PDF 2019 in this article. Candidates can qualify the exam if they study and revise as per the BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus.
Fresh update as on 13.05.2019: The Engineer Trainee Exam is going to held on 25th and 26th May 2019. We are sharing the topic wise BHEL Syllabus 2019 in this article. Candidates can check out the BHEL Exam Syllabus from this article. We advise the candidates to study as per the examination syllabus and examination pattern. It will help the candidates to score high marks in the examination.
BHEL Official Notification Details For BHEL Syllabus 2019 – Download BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Trainee/ Executive Trainee|
|Name of the Exam||BHEL Exam 2019|
|Nature of the Exam||Computer-Based Examination|
|Date of the Exam||25.05.2019 and 26.05.2019|
|BHEL Exam Syllabus PDF 2019||Available Here|
|BHEL Exam Pattern 2019||Available Here|
BHEL Exam Date – Get BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus PDF
|Starting Date||16.04.2019 at 10:00 PM|
|Last Date||06.05.2019 at 11:45 PM|
|Application Fee Payment Deadline||08.05.2019 at 06:00 PM|
|Exam Date||25.05.2019 and 26.05.2019|
|BHEL Syllabus 2019||Available Here|
What Is The Selection Process For BHEL Executive Trainee Exam? BHEL Exam Syllabus Download
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is going to select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are Computer Based Examination and Interview. The organization will first conduct a Computer Based Examination on 25th and 26th May 2019. You can easily qualify the examination if you study as per the BHEL Syllabus 2019. Candidates who qualify the Computer Based Examination will then be called for the Interview stage. Aspirants will be called for the Interview stage in the ratio 1:7. While preparing the final merit list, the department will give 75% weightage to the Computer Based Examination and 25% weightage to the Interview stage.
Check Out BHEL Exam Pattern 2019 – BHEL Engineer/ Executive Trainee Exam Pattern 2019
The Computer Based Examination consists of 240 questions. Candidates will have to attempt all the questions in a total of 02 hours 30 minutes. The Computer Based Examination will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions of Aptitude Test and Technical Test. You can qualify the exam if you study as per the BHEL Syllabus 2019.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus Download – BHEL Exam Pattern 2019
|Serial Number||Examination Type||Sections||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration of the Test|
|1||Objective Type Multiple Choice Examination||Aptitude Test||Aptitude||240||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
|6||Technical Test||Electrical /Electronics/ Mechanical
Collect Topic Wise BHEL Syllabus 2019 Download PDF – BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus
BHEL Exam Syllabus 2019 – English Language Syllabus
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Proposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, Object….)
- Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
Reasoning Syllabus – BHEL Syllabus 2019
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Alphabet Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Statement – Conclusions.
BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus – Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Bar Graphs.
- Problems on Trains.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Line Graphs.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Pie Charts.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Number System.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Time and Work.
General Awareness Syllabus – BHEL Syllabus 2019
- Rajasthan Politics.
- Rajasthan Culture.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Rajasthan Economy.
- Rajasthan History.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Basic GK.
- Inventions in the World.
- Rajasthan Parliament.
- Famous Books & Authors.
Electrical Syllabus – BHEL Executive Trainee Syllabus
- Control Systems.
- Micro Processors and Micro Controllers.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems: Analysis and Control.
- Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Engineering Materials.
- IC Technology.
- Non-Conventional Energy Sources and Energy Management.
- Electrical Circuits – Theory and Application.
- M Theory.
- Energy Conversion.
- Analog theory.
- Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics and Electric Devices
BHEL Syllabus 2019 – Electronics Syllabus
- Electro Magnetics
- Basic Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science
- Advanced Communication Topics
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Theory
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Analog and Digital Communication Systems
- Control Systems
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Advanced Electronics Topics
- Computer Organization and Architecture
Mechanical Syllabus – BHEL 2019 Syllabus
- Engineering Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Thermodynamic Cycles.
- Fluid Mechanics and Power Plants.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- I.C Engines, Fuels and Combustion.
- Theory of Machines.
- Manufacturing science.
- Manufacturing Management.
- Mechanics of Solids.
Important Links For BHEL Syllabus 2019
Conclusion: BHEL Syllabus 2019 for the 145 Engineer/ Executive Trainee examination is available here. Aspirants who are going to attend the BHEL Computer Based Exam on 25th and 26th May 2019, must study as per the examination syllabus and the BHEL Exam Pattern 2019.