If you are looking for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019? Then you all are at the correct place. The department is hiring candidates for 51 Vacancies of Law Clerk on contract basis.. Candidates who are interested and eligible they may apply by offline mode for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019. The starting and closing date of submission of application form is 16.09.2019 to 01.10.2019. Check out the eligibility criteria and pay scale regarding Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 from the article given below.
Collect Insights On Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Department Name- Bombay High Court
Job Category- Government Jobs
Name of Post- Law Clerk
No. of Vacancy- 51 vacancies
Last Date: 01.10.2019
Mode of Applying- Offline Mode
Official portal- bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Get Important Dates For Bombay High Court Jobs Vacancy 2019
Opening date of submitting the form: 16.09.2019
Last date of submission of application form: 01.10.2019
Check Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 From Here
Required Educational Qualification For Bombay High Court Law Clerk Vacancy 2019
The required educational qualification for the Law Clerk post is Post Graduate Degree in Law, & basic knowledge in use of Computer or Laptop.
What Is The Age Limit For Bombay High Court Nagpur Jobs 2019?
The needed age limit of all candidates is given below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
How Will I Get Selected In Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019?
The selection procedure of all eligible applicants will be done on the basis of Personal Interview at High Court Bombay. Date and time for personal interview will be notified soon on official website. Candidates are requested to keep visiting to our website for regular updates.
Pay Scale decided By Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2019
Bombay High Court would pay a good salary to all candidates which is Rs. 20,000 per month. For more details about pay band get from the official notification. The direct link of official notification is given at the bottom of this article in major links section.
How To Apply For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019? Follow The Easy steps Given Below
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department which is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Here you will find the official notification Link.
- Click on the link.
- Read the notification PDF carefully.
- Then fill up the online application form.
- Enter only the relevant information asked in the online form.
- Check the information filled again.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future use.
- And send it to the given address below before the last date.
The, Registrar, High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay,
5 th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound,
Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market,
L.T. Marg, Mumbai – 400 001
Major Links For Bombay High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: The Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification details are given in this article. If you are eligible then you can apply through offline for 51Law Clerk Job Vacancies before 01.10.2019
Are you looking to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019? If yes then grab this opportunity from here. The High Court Of Bombay invites candidates to apply for 64 Clerk Vacancies through this online mode. Those applicants who are eligible can now apply on or before the last date which is 17.08.2019. The submission process of online application form will take place from 03.08.2019. Read this entire article to know the Eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and other such details about the Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019.
Insights On Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification
Name of the Department – Bombay High Court
Job Category- Government Jobs
Post Name- Clerk Group C
Number of Total Vacancies- 64 Posts
Application Mode- Online Mode
Job Location- Bombay
Official Website- bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/
Crucial Dates To Apply Online For 64 Clerk Jobs
Advertisement No.: 986/AKS/RA/2019
Starting Date To Apply Online for Bombay High Court Recruitment: 03.08.2019
Closing Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 17.08.2019
Division Of Bombay HC Vacancy 2019
Name of the Post- Clerk Group C
Total Vacancy- 64 Posts
Get Eligibility Criteria Details To Apply Online For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Education Qualification Required For Clerk Vacancy
- The Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute. First priority will be given to those holding a Law Degree.
- They should also have passed the Government Commercial Certificate Examination or any examination conducted by the Government Board or I.T.I. Certificated for English Typing with speed of 40 words per minute. Applicants must have knowledge about the Computer Software & Processors, such as M.S. Office, Windows, Linux respectively.
Application Fee To Be Paid To Apply Online For Bombay HC Recruitment 2019
- The fee to fill the online application form for Bombay High Court Jobs is same and that is Rs.100/-.
- To fill the application/examination fee, the candidates can either use the online mode of payment or offline. These will include, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or challan or at Maha e-Seva Kendra (CSC) Respectively.
Pay Scale Decided For The Selected Candidates For The Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019
The selected candidates will get a monthly salary between Rs.19,900 – 63,200 with PayScale S-6. Plus they will be given extra allowances as well that too according to the as Rules.
Mostly Asked Questions Pertaining To Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Ques. What Should Be The Age Relaxation For Bombay HC Clerk Jobs?
Ans: The Minimum age limit is 18 years and the Maximum age limit is 38 years. Note that age relaxation is applicable for the selected candidates as per the Government Rules. For more information, refer to the official notification.
Ques. How Will I Get Selected In Bombay HC Clerk Recruitment 2019
Ans: The applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance given in the Screening/ Written Test conducted by the authority on the scheduled dates.
Ques. What Are The Easy Steps To Apply For Bombay HC Clerk Vacancy 2019?
Ans: Follow the instruction given below in order to fill the online application form for the said post with ease:
- First of all, visit the official website of the court which is bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Once you reach the home page of the website, search for the Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification pdf.
- Click on that link and reading the PDF with the utmost attention.
- Now if you are eligible, fill in the online application form.
- Enter the relevant details in the form and upload your latest passport size photograph.
- Pay the application fee if asked
- Submit the filled application form and also take a hard copy out of it to use it in the future.
Crucial Links For Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: The Official Notification of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 is now made available on the official website of the court. Interested Candidates can first check out the details thoroughly and then apply for 64 Clerk Posts.
Are You Seeking Jobs in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019? If yes then don’t miss this chance. Bombay High Court is Recruiting applicants for the posts of 182 Clerk vacancies. The Department will start the online registration process from 03.06.2019. The last date Apply Online for Bombay HC Vacancy 2019 is 17.06.2019. The Applicants will be Selected on the basis of Screening, Typing & written examination. For more information read the article.
General Details For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Name of the Department: High Court Of Bombay
Category: Government Jobs
Name of Vacancy: Clerk
No. Of Positions: 182 Posts
Mode Of Registration: Online Application form
Last Date Of Online Registration: 17.06.2019
Official Portal: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Vital Dates For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
Starting Date Of Online Registration: 03 June 2019
Last Date Of Online Registration: 17 June 2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2019
Education Qualification Required For Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019
- Candidate Must Hold a Graduation Degree in Any relevant field From any Renowned University.
- Candidate Must pass Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or ITI for English Typing with speed of 40 words p. m.
What Is The Age Criteria For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 38 Years
Note: Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC Candidate: 5 Years
Selection Process for Bombay HC Jobs 2019
The Department Will Select the Candidate on the basis:
- Screening Test
- Written test
What Is The Application Fee For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019?
Application fee for Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019 is Rs 25/- Which is to be Paid through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
How To Apply For Bombay High Court Jobs 2019?
- Log on to the official Website i.e bhc.gov.in.
- Read the Official Notification carefully.
- If You are eligible for the post.
- Click On apply option
- Fill Require details In the form
- Upload Photo, signature & other valid Document
- Pay Application Fee for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019.
- Take a Print out of Application form.
What Is The Pay Scale For Bombay HC Recruitment 2019
Selected Candidates will get Salary Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 + Grade Pay ₹1900 plus allowances for Clerk Posts. For more details, candidates should consult to official Bombay High Court Notification 2019.
Important Links For Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 is out now for 182 Clerk Vacancies. Eligible Candidate can apply Online between 03.06.2019 to 17.06.2019. The candidate can go for more detailed information by reading the article.
Dear Candidates, Are you searching for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification. If yes here is good news for you. High Court of Judicature at Bombay has released a new notification for 54 Low Clerk Posts on Contract Basis. Eligible candidates may fill the offline application form for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019. The last date for submission of the registration form is 23.01.2019. Bombay HC 2019 Clerk offline process has been started on 08..01.2019. This is a great opportunity for the contenders who are waiting for Bombay HC Jobs 2019. Further details for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2918 should check the official notification which is mention below.
About Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019- How To Get Short Details About BHC Vacancy 2019
Name of Department: High Court of Judicature At Bombay
Also Known: BHC
Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Application: Offline Mode
Job Location: Nagpur And Aurangabad
Name of Posts: Low Clerk
Number of Vacancies: 54 Posts
Status of BHC Online Notification 2019: Available
Official Portal: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Important Date For Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019- BHC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date To Submission of Registration Form: 08 Jan 2019
Closing Date To Submission of Registration Form: 23 Jan 2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019? BHC Clerk Jobs 2019
Education Qualification For BHC Clerk Recruitment 2019: Those applicants who want to work in High Court of Bombay for low clerk posts should have Graduation/ Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university and institute. More details about BHC Clerk Qualification can check under given official notification.
Age Limit For Bombay High Court Jobs 2019: Candidates age limit should not be less than 21 years for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. Upper age limit should not be exceed 30 years for BHC Vacancy 2019.
Bombay HC Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale: Those contenders who are selected for Bombay High Court Clerk Vacancy 2019 will be paid Rs. 20000/- per month.
Application Form For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019: Participants who find examination fee for BHC Jobs 2019 can check official notification which is mention below. Candidates to send application form on Registrar (Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind AshokaShopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai–400 001 on or before 23rd January 2019 till 5.00 p.m. by speed Post/ R.P.A.D./ Hand delivery/ Courier.
Selection Process For BHC Clerk Vacancy 2019: The selection process1will be based on Interview and Merit list for Bombay High Court Jobs 2019.
How To Fill Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Registration Form? BHC Apply Process
Those contenders who are going to fill offline application for 54 low clerk posts should check under given steps. We are providing simple steps for applying of BHC Offline Application Form 2019.
- First of all candidates log on to the official portal i.e. bombayhighcourt.nin.in.
- Then should find “ BHC Recruitment 2019 Notification and click on it.
- Full read all notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible for Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2019 should search download registration form.
- Attach recent scan color pass port size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling BHC Form 2019.
- Save a take a print out for future use.
- Then send Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Forum given address.
Address For Sending of BHS Application Form For Low Clerk Posts
Registrar(Personnel), High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay, 5th floor, New
Mantralaya Building, G. T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka
Shopping Centre, Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg,
Important Links For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019- BHC Jobs 2019
You May Also Like
Get Official Notification PDF of WBHRB Recruitment 2019
Check Delhi High Court Recruitment Notification 2019
Notification of Vizag Steel Recruitment 2019 For 77 MT Posts
Get Official Notification of MPSC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: High Court of Judicature At Bombay has announced Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification. There are total of 54 Low Clerk Vacancies available. Eligible or interested participants may fill the offline application form. The last date for submitting the registration form is 23.01.2019.