Central University of Kerala is all set to recruit 67 aspirants for the Posts of Group B & Group C in Kasaragod, Kerala. All the interested candidates are advised to check the official Central University of Kerala Recruitment Notification 2019, before applying for the job. To do so, the candidates can log on to the official website of the University and read the same. Once done, they can apply for 67 Group B & C Vacancies, by filling the online application form from May 22nd to June 30th, 2019.
This is a wonderful career opportunity for all those job hunters who want to do a job at the Central University of Kerala. IN this blog, you will find detailed information about the CUKerala Group B & Group C Recruitment 2019. Hence, read the blog until the end to be informed about the selection process, eligibility criteria, and other such details.
Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019 Highlights- CUKerala Jobs 2019
|Name of the Organization||Central University of Kerala|
|Total Number of Vacancies||67|
|Starting Date to apply for CUKerala Group B & Group C Vacancy 2019||May 22nd, 2019|
|Last Day to Submit Application Form||June 30th, 2019|
|Job Location||Kasaragod (Kerala)|
|Blog Type||Central Government Jobs|
According to the official recruitment notification release by CUKerala, the eligibility criteria for the Group B & Group C Posts has given below. It is necessary for each and every applicant to check the details. If in case you do not meet any of the norms, you will not be able to apply for this opportunity. Hence check carefully.
Education Qualification: Aspirant must have passed SSC & HSC Education and UG & PG Degree from a recognized board/university/institute for Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019.
- For Group B Posts, the candidates should be between the age limit of 35 to 40 years.
- The aspirant who is looking to apply for Group C Posts should have age limit between 30 to 32 years.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application & Payment:
Those participants who are going to fill the online application form for Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019 should check below given details.
- The applicants can apply for the job via online mode.
- Use any of the payment mode available on the site. This may include Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- For Unreserved/ OBC/ EWS candidates, the application fee is Rs.1000/- whereas for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, it is Rs.500 only.
- For Female Candidate, the application fee is Nil.
How to apply for Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019? CUKerala Vacancy 2019
Follow these easy steps given below in order to apply online for the CUKerala Group B & C Jobs and that too without any difficulty.
- Visit the official website of the Central University of Kerala.
- Now find the link stating employment notification of Group B and Group C Posts in the Central University of Kerala and click on that.
- Read the recruitment details carefully to check whether you are eligible to apply for the posts or not.
- If so, fill out the form by entering the details correctly and making the payment.
- Finally, press on the submit button and take the print out of the application form to use it in the future.
- In the end, carefully close the window.
Important Link Area:
Official Notification PDF For 67 Aspirants Posts
Apply Online Link Here
Conclusion: The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Central University of Kerala Recruitment 2019. So this was it, we hope you find this article useful. If you want to get more updates on government jobs, results, exams, etc., you can visit our website regularly.