If you are a law aspirant, you must be desperately waiting for your CLAT Admit Card 2019. If yes, then you have finally reached your destination. As in this article, we have provided all the information about, Central Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam, 2019. CLAT is a national level examination. It is organized by Consortium of National Law Universities (NLU) for admission of Law aspirants in UG and PG law courses.
CLAT Exam 2019 is stipulated to be undertaken on 26th May 2019. Hence, it is expected that the CLAT 2019 Admit Card will be released in the third week of April 2019. In this article, we have provided all the details to download CLAT Call letter 2019. Hence, You must read the article carefully.
CLAT Admit Card 2019 – Highlights Of NLU Common Law Admission Test Hall Ticket 2019
Name of Department : National Law Universities (NLU), Odisha
Courses : UG and PG Law Courses (LLB & LLM)
Examination Name : Common Law Admission Test 2019
Last date for submission of online applications : 31.03.2019
Status of CLAT Admit Card 2019: April 2019 (Tentative)
Mode of Downloading of CLAT 2019 Call Letter: via Online
Date of CLAT Exam 2019 : 26th May 2019
CLAT 2019 Exam Mode: Offline (Pen Paper Based Test)
Official Website: clat.ac.in
Important Details Mentioned On CLAT Hall Ticket 2019 – NLU CLAT 2019 Admit Card Overview
- Student Name,
- Parent Name,
- Date of Birth,
- Application number,
- Roll Number
- Your photo and Signature,
- Applied Category ( ST/SC/SAP/ UR)
- Signature of Invigilator
- Examination Date
- Reporting Time
- Examination Center Address, etc.
Which Documents One Needed To Be Carry With CLAT Common Law Admission Test Hall Ticket 2019 ?
All the candidates who are appearing for CLAT 2019 Exam must also carry the following documents in Examination Hall :
- CLAT 2019 Admit Card
- ID (in original): Passport/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License etc.
- Pen (Blue)
How To Download CLAT Admit Card 2019 ? NLU CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket Downloading Steps
As per the official guidelines, issues by NLU Consortium, the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the CLAT Examination if he fails to produce CLAT Call Letter in exam center. Hence, the candidate should download CLAT Hall Ticket before appearing for the examination. You can download the CLAT 2019 Call Letter from the official website clat.ac.in by follow the steps as mentioned below.
- Go to the official website i.e.clat.ac.in.
- Then go to the Login Page of CLAT 2019 Exam on the top right section on the screen.
- Click on the link CLAT Admit Card 2019.
- Enter your credentials (registered e-mail and password) and Submit.
- Now click on the generate option to download CLAT 2019 Admit Card.
- Finally, take one or two copy of your Hall ticket for further use.
Check Important Guidelines For clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in Admit Card 2019 | NLU CLAT Hall Ticket 2019
- CLAT Admit Card 2019 will be available in online mode.
- Only those candidates who have applied for the online form will have access to download CLAT Permission Letter.
- In case of any discrepancy in the details of Hall Ticket, the candidate must contact the CLAT committee, well before the exam.
- Candidates Photo in their Admit Card should be clear and visible.
- No candidate will be allowed without CLAT Hall Ticket 2019 in the examination.
Important Links For Common Law Admission Test Hall Ticket 2019 :
CLAT 2019 Call Letter: Download Here (Available Soon)
Common Law Admission Test Pattern 2019 & CLAT Syllabus
CLAT 2019 Online Registration Form
Conclusion: You can download CLAT Admit card 2019 from the link given in the article. For the latest information on CLAT 2019 Hall Ticket & Written Exam, you can follow our website.