Willing to apply for Consultant & Research Associate Posts? If so, here is the latest opportunity you have, namely CPCB Recruitment 2019. The Central Pollution Control Board is soon going to recruit a total of 42 aspirants for the above-said vacancies. Recently, the department has published an official notification on its web portal. Interested applicants can apply for CPCB Consultant Vacancy 2019 through this offline mode.
Online Registration will have started from 08.07.2019 and will end on 27.07.2019. The Candidates can check their eligibility by reading the notification details and then apply for the CPCB Research Associate Recruitment 2019 before the last date. Participants can collect further details, such as eligibility criteria, pay scale, application fees etc., in the article given below.
General Details About CPCB Recruitment 2019 – Central Pollution Control Board Vacancy 2019
Name of the Department: Central Pollution Control Board
Category: Government Jobs
Post Name: Consultant & Research Associate
Total Number of Vacancies: 42 Posts
Registration Mode: Offline Application Process
Official Web Portal: cpcb.nic.in
Important Dates To Consider For CPCB Jobs 2019
Advertisement Number: 01/NCAP/2019/Admn.(R)
CPCB Recruitment Notification 2019 Release Date: 05.07.2019
Opening Date To Apply: 08.07.2019
Last Date of Submission of Filled Application Form: 27.07.2019
CPCB Research Associates Vacancy 2019 Details | Distribution Of CPCB Consultant Jobs 2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019?
Minimum Education Qualification Required To Apply Online
- For Post 1-4, the candidates must have completed their or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering and Master’s Degree in Environmental Science or Management from a Renowned University or Institute.
- For Consultant B (Finance), a PG Degree in Commerce is required or the candidates must have done chartered accountant program.
- Those Candidates who are willing to apply for Consultant B (Admin) Post, must possess a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (HR) or PG Diploma in HR.
Required Age Limit & Relaxation For CPCB Research Associate Recruitment 2019
- Research Associate – Upper Age Limit – 35 Years
- Consultant A, B, & A/B – Maximum Age – 40, 40, & 40/45 Years Respectively
- For Consultant B (Finance) & B (Admin). The Maximum Age Limit is 45 Years
- CPCB Age Relaxation For SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Women Candidates up to a maximum of 5 years.
Salary To Be Given After Selection – CPCB Research Associate & Consultant 42 Job Vacancies
The Selected Candidates will get the salary between Rs.40,000/- to Rs.80,000/- per month. For more details, refer to the official notification.
Central Pollution Control Board Jobs 2019 Application Fee
Candidates are advised to check the official notification to find out the details about the application fee that needs to be paid in order to fill the CPCB Application Form 2019.
Important Links For CPCB Vacancy 2019
Some Frequently Asked Questions Regarding CPCB Consultant & Research Associate Jobs 2019
What Are The Steps To Apply For CPCB Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates need to first visit the official website of the Central Pollution Control Board i.e. cpcb.nic.in.
- After you reach the home of the website, look for the link of CPCB Vacancy 2019 Notification.
- Click on the link and read the Notification Details mentioned in the Advertisement with care.
- If you are eligible, download the application form.
- Fill in the details with utmost caution and attach all the necessary documents to it.
- Then pay the application fee if asked.
- Otherwise, send the filled form to the given address before the last date. Make sure you check the details before sending.
- Also, take a print out of the application form on a plain paper.
Where Do I Need To Send My Filled Application Form For CPCB Recruitment 2019?
After carefully filling in the details, the candidates need to send the form to Senior Administrative Officer, Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi – 110 032, before the last date i.e. 27.07.2019.
What Is The Selection Process For CPCB Research Associate & Consultant Jobs 2019?
Shortlisted Candidates in the application process will be called up to appear for the Interview Round which is to be conducted soon at the prescribed centre(s).
Conclusion: CPCB Recruitment 2019 Notification is available for 42 Consultant & Research Associate Vacancies. Applicants can log on to the website to download the application form or simply click on the direct link given above to successfully apply for CPCB Jobs 2019 before the last date that is 27.07.2019.