|About Eligibility Criteria||IBPS PO Syllabus||PO Exam Pattern||PO Result|
|PO Selection Process||IBPS PO Cut-off||IBPS PO Old Paper||PO Application Fee|
|Online Application Form||IBPS PO Salary||PO Exam Date||IBPS PO Admit Card|
Complete IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019 is explained here. Aspirants willing to apply for the Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officer post must check the eligibility criteria here. Because only eligible candidates can apply for the 4336 vacancies. Criteria for eligibility comprises of some important norms which are to be fulfilled in order to apply for a certain post. Correspondingly, eligibility criteria consist of two aspects – Age limit and Educational Qualification. Eligible aspirants can apply between 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019. Hence, we are providing you with the full details of Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO. Furthermore, complete information of the eligibility criteria is mentioned in our full article.
Summary Of The Official Advertisement Of CRP PO – IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
|Name of the organization||Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Also known as||IBPS|
|Post name||Probationary Officer|
|Recruitment process||CRP PO/ MT – IX|
|Sub category||Age limit and Educational qualification|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For IBPS PO 2019?
Eligibility criteria are the basic criteria of applying for the Probationary Officer post. Candidates must produce the relevant documents regarding the age limit and the educational qualifications at the time of interview. Candidates will have to fulfill both these eligibility criteria as on a certain date. Given below is the detailed IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Candidate must be either of the following:
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam
- Educational Qualification For IBPS PO: A Graduation degree from a recognized University is the education qualification required for the PO post. A valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate should be produced stating that the candidate is qualified at the time of registering online.
- IBPS PO Age Limit: The age for the Probationary Officer post is specified to be as on 01.08.2019. The Minimum IBPS Probationary Officer Age Limit 2019 is 20 years. Moreover, the maximum age limit is 30 years. This means that the candidate should not have been not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999. Both of these dates are inclusive. Given below is the Upper Age Relaxation under IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria:
|Serial number||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC/ ST||05 years|
|5||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir||05 years|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 years|
Some Important Points Regarding IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2019
These are some crucial factors to be considered regarding the age limit and educational qualification. Given below are the points:
- The relaxation in the upper age limit to the candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC category is on a cumulative basis.
- The maximum IBPS PO Age Limit 2019 specified is for the General/ Unreserved category candidates.
- Certificate in original and with a photocopy is to be submitted by the candidates seeking age relaxation regarding IBPS Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria.
- There is no reservation for Ex-servicemen in Officers Cadre.
- Educational qualifications must be from a recognized University and the result for which must have been declared on or before 07.08.2019
- Candidates must state the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals
Conclusion: IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria is stated in our article. Candidates applying for the post must read the age limit and educational qualification details.