The Indian Institute of Mass Communication,(IIMC) has released an official notification regarding recruitment of Faculty positions. There are a total of 14 vacancies under IIMC Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply through offline mode from 27.07.2019. The last date for submitting the online applications for IIMC Associate Professor Jobs 2019 is 30.08.2019. You can get more information on IIMC Delhi For Faculty Recruitment 2019 from the full article given below.
Collect Short Information Regarding IIMC Recruitment 2019
Department Name- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
Also Called- IIMC
Category- Government Jobs
Name of Post- Faculty posts
Total number of vacancies: 14
Mode of Applying- Offline Mode
Official portal- iimc.nic.in
Important Dates Regarding IIMC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019
Advertisement No.: V/ 1444/ 2019/ (2)
Starting Date: 27.07.2019
Closing Date: 30.08.2019
Division Of Posts For IIMC Jobs 2019
Total number of posts: 14 posts
- Associate Professor: 06 posts
- Professor: 02 posts
- Assistant Professor: 06 posts
How Would I Eligible To Apply Offline For IIMC Recruitment 2019? Get Eligibility Criteria From Here
Required Educational Qualifications For IIMC Associate Professor Vacancy 2019
The required educational qualification for all candidates must have a Ph.D. Degree in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, A good academic record in Ph.D. Degree, and Masters Degree with 55% marks from any of the recognized University or Institutions.
Age Limit Needed For IIMC Delhi Jobs 2019
Those candidates who are interested to apply for IIMC Recruitment 2019, their maximum age limit is 65 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for selected categories as per the Government rules.
What Is The Selection Process In IIMC Faculty Vacancy 2019?
The required selection process of all candidates will be on the basis of performance of eligible candidates in their interview. For more details about selection procedure please visit to official notification.
Post Wise Pay Scale To Be Given By IIMC Jobs 2019
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57,700 to 1,82,400 (Level 10)
- Professor: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200 (Level 14)
- Associate Professor: Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100 (Level 13A)
Follow The Given Steps To Apply Offline For IIMC Recruitment 2019
- At first, go to the official website of the department which is iimc.nic.in
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the News and Announcements section.
- It will take you to a new page. On this page, you will be able to download the application form.
- Download the offline form. Fill the application form and attach your passport size photograph.
- Along with the application you have to send Rs. 200/- as Demand Draft.
- Send to the D.D. in favour of Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Road, JNU Campus, New Delhi 110067 before 30.8.2019 6 p.m.
Major Links For IIMC Delhi Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Official notification of IIMC Recruitment 2019 is available for 14 Faculty vacancies on its official website. Aspirants can apply through offline mode from 27.07.2019 to 30.08.2019