Indian Coast Guard or ICG invites applicants to apply for the post of Assistant Commandant Group A Gazetted Officer in various Branches. Hence all the interested candidates will be able to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 from May 24th to June 4th, 2019.
However, before applying for the said post, the candidates should check the eligibility criteria set by the authority. Only if the candidates meet the norms, they will be able to apply for the recruitment. For more details, the interested and eligible candidates can check the official Indian Coast Guard Jobs Notification 2019. To do so, they can either log on to the official website of the organization or click on the direct link given below.
Get Short Details For Assistant Posts of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019
Name of Department: Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Indian Coast Guard Vacancy: Assistant Commandant
Status of Notification: Available
Official Portal: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Important Date For Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019
- Starting date to fill the online application form: May 24th, 2019
- Last date for submission of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Online Application Form: June 4th, 2019
Division of Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||Gender|
|General Duty (SSA)||Female|
|Technical (Engineering & Electrical)||Male|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)||Male/Female|
Am I Eligible For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019? Assistant Jobs 2019
- General Duty (GD)/General Duty (SSA): Aspirants who have passed a bachelor’s degree with a minimum 60% marks in any discipline from any renowned university are eligible to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. Or they must have passed 12th examinations with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognized board of education.
- Commercial Pilot Entry (SSA): Those candidates who have a valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued by Director General of Civil Aviation or DGCA can also apply for the Assistant Commandant Posts.
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates must have an Engineering degree with at least of 60% marks in aggregate. Or they should have passed the examination of Section A and Section B in any discipline from the Institution of Engineers.
- Law: Candidates with Law degree with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019.
Age Limit: The Candidates must be 18 to 22 years of age limit in order to successfully apply for the Indian Coast Guard Jobs 2019.
Note: However, the organization has also allotted age relaxation to the candidates. It varies from aspirant to aspirant depending on the caste category they belong to:
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Physically Disabled Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years
Application Fee: As per the official Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification, the application fee to apply for Assistant Commandant Posts is Nil.
Pay Scale: The Selected Candidates will get a starting pay of 56100/- with a 10th Pay Level (PL). For more details, kindly read the official notification.
Ques. Where to download the Official Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 Notification?
Ans: To download the employment notification released by Indian Coast Guard, you can click on the direct link given above. Or you can go to the official website of the authority to download the same.
Ques. What is the Selection Process for the Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2019?
Ans: Indian Coast Guard may follow the process given below in order to select the aspirants for the said posts. This includes:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Final Words: Here in this blog we have tried our best to provide you the complete detailed information about the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019. We hope you find this article useful. Also, if in case you still have any questions to ask, please write to us in the comment section below. You can also share this post on various social networking sites to educate those who are looking for the same.