Indian Navy (भारतीय नौसेना) invites online applications from Diploma holders for 172 Chargeman vacancies. If you are eligible then you can apply through online mode for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. The starting date to apply online for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019 is 16th April 2019.
Whereas the last date for filling and submitting the online applications is 28th April 2019. The department will select candidates for the Chargeman positions on the basis of Written Examination and Interview. We are sharing the complete details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc. in the full article. You may read the full article for complete information on Indian Navy Jobs 2019.
Name of the department: Indian Navy
Also known as भारतीय नौसेना
Name of the posts: Chargeman
Total vacancies: 172
Mode of registration: Online Mode
Starting Date: 16.04.2019
Official website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
Notification Number: 02/2019
Starting Date: 16.04.2019
Last Date: 28.04.2019 (Till 23.00 Hours)
Email: INCETCM.NA [email protected]
Helpdesk Number: Given at Registration Page
|Serial Number||Posts||Distribution of Vacancies|
|UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities|
|a||b||c||d & e|
|B||Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosives)||25||13||7||18||6||69||–||–||05||–|
The maximum age to apply online is 30 years. Candidates are also given age relaxations as per the category. You can check out the age relaxations category wise from below:
- Chargeman (Mechanic): Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering and Two years of work experience.
- Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosives): Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognised university or institution with two years experience.
Candidates will have to make payment of an application fee of Rs. 205/-. Aspirants who belong to the SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen category and the Women candidates are exempt from making payment of the application fee.
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct apply online link for the 172 Chargeman Vacancy.
- Click on the link and start filling the online form.
- Enter only relevant information asked in the online form.
- Now you need to upload a scanned photograph, signature, and other important documents.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Take print out of the Indian Navy Application Form.
The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are a Written Examination and a Personal Interview. Only those candidates will be eligible to sit for the Interview stage who qualify the written examination.
After selection, the candidates will be given salary in the Pay Level – 06. You have to read the official notification for more details on the pay scale. We are sharing the complete official notification in the Important Links section of this article.
Conclusion: Our team is sharing complete information related to the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16th April 2019 to 28th April 2019.
Dear Applicants, Here is good news for you. The Indian Navy has released 554 Tradesman Mate Notification. This is a great opportunity for the participants who are waiting for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019. Applicants may apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2019 from 02.03.2019 – 15.03.2019. Eligible or interested contenders may apply through online mode for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019. More details about Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit etc. should read this article properly.
Name of Department: Indian Navy
Category: Govt Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Indian Navy Vacancy 2019: Tradesman Mate
No. of Indian Navy Jobs 2019: 554 Posts
Status of Indian Navy Notification 2019: Available Now
Official Portal: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in & www.indiannavy.nic.in
|Command||Number of Indian Navy Vacancy 2019|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46 Post|
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502 Post|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06 Post|
|Total No. of Indian Navy Jobs 2019||554 Posts|
Starting Date For Apply Online: 02.03.2019
Closing Date Submission Of Indian Navy Online Form: 15.03.2019
Education Qualification: Candidates should be done 10th Class from any recognized board for Indian Navy Vacancy 2019.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should not be less than 18 years for Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2019. Upper age limit should not exceed 25 years for Indian Navy 2019 Jobs.
Pay Scale: Those participants who are selected for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 will be paid Rs.18000/- – Rs. 56900/- (Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1)
Application Fee: Contenders who are belonging to unreserved category must pay Rs. 250/- as examination fee for Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs 2019. For reserved category candidates not need to pay examination fee for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019
Selection Process For Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs 2019: The selection process for Indian Navy Jobs 2019 will be based on:
- Screening Of Applications
- Written Exam
Those applicants who are going to fill online applicants form for Indian Navy Tradesman Jobs 2019 should follow below given steps. We are providing easy steps to fill the Indian Navy Online Form 2019.
- First of all, applicants log on to official website i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- Then should search “Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification” and click on it.
- Read full notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible for Indian Navy Tradesman Vacancy 2019 should find apply online link.
- And click on it.
- Full fill all required details without any mistake.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling Indian Navy Online Form 2019.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Conclusion: Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Notification available for 554 Tradesman Mate Vacancies. Eligible applicants may fill the online application form on or before the last date 15.03.2019. The apply online process will be started on 02.03.2019 for Indian Navy Jobs 2019.