Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018 is available here. Those candidates who have applied for 27 Specialist Officer vacancies can download their IOB Exam Syllabus 2018 from here. The link for downloading of IOB SO Syllabus 2018 is mention below. Syllabus and exam pattern are very important for a candidate to compete in any exam. Other details regarding the Indian Overseas Bank Exam Syllabus 2018, We advice to visit our article.
Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018 Pivotal Information
Name Of The Department: Indian Overseas Bank
Post Name: Specialist Officer
No. Of Vacancy: 20
Last Date To Apply Online: 04.08.2018
Category: IOB Syllabus 2018
Status: Syllabus Available
Official Website: iob.in
General Information Regarding The 20 Manager Vacancies – IOB Manager Syllabus 2018
Indian Overseas Bank is recruiting for 20 Specialist Officer Vacancies. Online mode is the only mode to apply for the IOB Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply before 04.08.2018. Once the online application process is done candidates should check for the Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018. The specialist officer post comes under the Information Security and Information System Audit. Indian Overseas Bank Exam Syllabus 2018 should be read properly. Candidates should study even for the smallest chapter, as it can come in the written examination. Admit cards are not available right now. Other details about the IOB Syllabus 2018 and recruitment process can be learned from our link
What Is The Exam Pattern For The IOB Manager Syllabus 2018?
Exam Pattern is a very important aspect for any exam. It enables the candidates to set a plan for the online examination. Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018 can help the aspirants study effectively. In order to pass the written examination, consistent hard work is very necessary. Given below in tabulation form is the exam pattern regarding the online examination:
Indian Overseas Bank Manager Syllabus 2018 – Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Test Name||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||01 Hour|
Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018 – Mains Exam Pattern:
IOB Specialist Officer Syllabus 2018 – Subject Wise Syllabus Accessible Here
There is a difference between studying for an exam and preparing for a subject. The Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018 defines the subjects to be studied according to the exam pattern. Candidates who want to pass the cut off for the written examination should read the syllabus carefully. The IOB Manager Exam Syllabus 2018 is not given on the official website of the bank or in the official notification. The applicants should study according to the exam pattern keeping in mind the brief details about the Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018. Aspirants can get the eligible marks required to pass the cut off for the written examination and go for the interview stage by studying according to the syllabus. Mentioned following is the IOB SO Syllabus 2018 :
- General Awareness: Current Awareness, Abbreviations, Important Days, National and International Organizations, Books and Authors, Sports, Awards and Honors, Science and Budget.
- Reasoning: Number Series, Analogy, Blood Relation, Test of Direction Sense, Decision Making, Coding-Decoding, Alphabet Series, Non-Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cube and Dices, Embedded Figures and Problems on Ages.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Number System, DI, Time and Distance, Average, Ratio and Proportions, Time and Work, SI and CI, Mensuration, Percentage, LCM and HCF, Simplification and Unitary Method.
- English Language: Verb, Unseen Passages, Cloze Test, Tenses, Articles, Synonyms and Antonyms, Vocabulary, Comprehension, Subject-Verb and Fill in the blanks.
- Computer Knowledge: Computer Abbreviation, Basic Computer Knowledge, Microsoft Office and Hardware and Software Questions.
Easy Steps To Download The Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018
Candidates find it hard to check the syllabus for the examinations. Here in our article, we are providing you with the IOB SO Syllabus 2018. The contenders can strategize their study plan by learning about the exam syllabus. The details for the Given below are the easy steps to download the IOB SO Exam Syllabus 2018:
- Go to the Indian Overseas Bank official website.
- Click on the recruitment link.
- Go to the IOB Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus 2018.
- The process ends here.
Important Links For The IOB Manager Syllabus 2018
Conclusion: Dear readers you can get the Indian Overseas Bank Syllabus 2018 from our article. Aspirants can apply online for the 20 Manager Posts before 04.08.2018. IOB SO Syllabus 2018 is a very important facet. Contenders can learn about the syllabus from our article subject wise. Detailed information about the Indian Overseas Bank Exam Syllabus 2018 can be seen from the links given in our article.