Looking to pursue a career in Indian Oil Corporation Limited then apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2019. The department has recently issued an official notification for 413 Apprentice vacancies on its official website. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode before the last date i.e. 07.08.2019.
The application submission process for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019 started from 17.07.2019. For more details, such as eligibility criteria, salary, application fee, selection procedure details regarding Indian Oil Recruitment 2019, read the complete article.
General Information About IOCL Recruitment 2019
Name of the Department- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Also Known As- IOCL
Article Category- Government Jobs
Post Name- Apprentice
Total Number of Vacancies- 413
Application Mode- Online Mode
Official Website- iocl.com
Crucial Dates To Remember While Applying Online For IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019
Advertisement Number: IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2019-2020-Phase II
Starting Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form: 17.07.2019
Closing Date To Apply: 07.08.2019
Issue Date of Admit Card For Written Examination: 10.08.2019
Examination Date: 18.08.2019
Document Verification Date: 26.08.2019
Region-Wise IOCL Vacancy Details
Total Number Of Posts: 413
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 30
- Karnataka(Trade Apprentice: 10
- Kerala(Trade Apprentice: 10
- Telangana(Trade Apprentice: 10
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 124
- Andhra Pradesh: 10
- Karnataka: 10
- Tamil Nadu & Puducherry: 20
- Kerala: 10
- Andhra Pradesh: 10
- Karnataka: 61
- Kerala: 35
- Telangana: 31
- Andhra Pradesh: 32
What Will Be The Eligibility Criteria To Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2019? Check Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy Details
Required Educational Qualification For IOCL Jobs 2019
- For Technician Apprentice (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation, Electronics, Accountant): Three Year Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized university/institute with at least of 50% marks in aggregate for the candidates of unreserved categories. The Aspirants of Reserved Categories, on the other hand, must have completed the course with a minimum of 45% Marks.
- For Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electronics Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist): ITI Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT in the relevant field is required.
Pay Scale – Indian Oil Jobs 2019
The selected candidates will get a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules including Rs.2500/- (an additional amount for Conveyance, Stationery, and Miscellaneous Expenses.
Application Fee – IOCL Recruitment 2019
To check details about this very aspect, check out the official recruitment notification. To do so, click on the direct link given below.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding IOCL Vacancy
What Age Limit Is Needed For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment?
Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 24 Years of Age is required for candidates of UR Categories. However, for the aspirants of reserved categories, the upper age limit is relaxed by:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates;
- 3 years for OBC Candidates,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
- 15 years for SC/ST PWD and 13 years for OBC PWD respectively
How Can I Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2019? Follow The Easy Steps Given Below
- First of all, applicants need to log in to the official website of IOCL i.e. www.iocl.com
- Now click on the desired link of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Notification.
- Read out the details given in the pdf carefully to check your eligibility
- Then fill out the application form and pay the application fee if required.
- Before submitting the filled form, recheck all the information.
- After the successful submission of the application form, take a printout of it for future use.
- Save your Registration Number to use it to download your hall ticket.
What Would Be The Selection Process For IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019?
The Department may follow the following procedures to select the candidates for the above-said posts.
- Written Examination
- Pre-Engaged Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Important Links For IOCL 413 Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: IOCL Recruitment 2019 official notification for 413 & Apprentice Posts are up on the official website of the authority. Interested and eligible aspirants can visit the website and apply for the IOCL Jobs 2019 via online mode. The Application Forms will be submitted between the dates of 17.07.2019 to 07.08.2019.
IOCL Recruitment 2019| Indian Oil Corporation Limited has recently announced a notification on its official website for Law Officer vacancies. Applicants may apply through online mode for IOCL Law Officer Jobs 2019. The registration of the online process has been started from 13.07.2019. And the last date of submitting the online application form is 02.08.2019. Those who are interested to apply online for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 can check the eligibility criteria, selection process, and pay scale from the article given below.
Get Short Details About IOCL Recruitment 2019
Department Name- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Also Called- IOCL
Job Category- Government Jobs
Name of Post- Law Officer
Total number of vacancies: Various Posts
Mode of Applying- Online Mode
Job Location- New Delhi
Official portal- iocl.com
Collect Major Dates To Apply Online For IOCL Jobs 2019
Starting date for the online process: 13.07.2019
Last date to submit the online application form: 02.08.2019
Tentative IOCL Exam Month: September 2019
Advertisement announce date: 13.07.2019
How Will I Get Eligible To Apply Online For IOCL Recruitment 2019? Get Eligibility Criteria
What Is The Required Educational Qualification For IOCL Vacancy 2019?
Those candidates who are going to apply online for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 must have a Degree of Graduation in any discipline and Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent from any of the recognized University or Institutions.
What Is The Necessary Age Limit To Apply Online For IOCL Law Officer Jobs 2019?
The required age limit to apply online for IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Law Officer Post is given below:-
- For Law Officer in Grade ‘A’: 30 years
- Law Officer in Grade ‘B’: 33 years
What Would Be The Selection Process For IOCL New Delhi Jobs 2019?
The selection criteria of all participants for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Vacancy 2019 will be done on the basis of the three stages which are Personal Interview, Group Discussion, and Group Task.
Upper Age Relaxation For IOCL Jobs 2019
Upper age relaxation is applicable on SC/ ST & OBC category which is given below:-
- OBC Category: 03 Year
- SC/ ST Category: 05 years
What Will Be The PayScale For IOCL Recruitment 2019?
- For Law Officer Grade ‘A’: Rs. 60,000/- per month
- Law Officer Grade ‘B’: Rs. 70,000/- per month
Application Fee To Be Paid To IOCL Online Form 2019
There is no application fee for candidates to be paid to IOCL Vacancy 2019
Follow The Steps Given Below To Apply Online Easily For IOCL Recruitment 2019
- At first log on to the official website of IOCL i.e iocl.com
- Here in the latest Job opening section, you will find the official notification.
- Click on it, and read it carefully.
- Now if you find eligible yourself for the post then click on apply online link.
- Attach all the educational certificates copy with a signature in the online application form.
- Recheck all the filled details in the application form are correct and valid.
- Now submit the application form and take out the print for future use.
Important Links For IOCL Law Officer Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Notification PDF is available on its official website. Indian Oil Corporation Limited is recruiting aspirants for the post of Law Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by online mode before the last date which is 02.08.2019.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial enterprise of India, invites online applications for filling up 64 Apprentice vacancies. The organization invites online applications from 10th Pass candidates for IOCL Recruitment 2019. If you are eligible, then you can send in your applications through online mode from 24th May 2019 to 24th June 2019.
As per the official notification, the department is planning to select candidates for 64 IOCL Jobs through a Written Test. It will be conducted on 21st July 2019. Interested candidates can get more information regarding the Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 from the complete article.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification Summary
Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Also known as IOCL
Category: Government Jobs
Indian Oil Vacancy: 64
Registration Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Test
Official Website: iocl.com
Schedule Of Events For Job in Indian Oil
Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2019(1)
Starting Date: 24.05.2019
Closing Date: 24.06.2019
Eligibility Cut Off Date: 31.05.2019
Written Test: 21.07.2019
Distribution Of IOCL Recruitment 2019 State Wise For IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Trade||Madhya Pradesh||Bihar||Jharkhand||Telangana||Andhra Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Total|
|Total Posts Under Indian Oil Recruitment 2019||12||24||12||4||4||8||64|
What Is The Selection Process For Indian Oil Jobs 2019?
Indian Oil Corporation Limited department will select candidates for 64 Apprentice positions through a Written Test. It will be conducted on 21st June 2019. The final selection will be done according to the marks scored in the Written Test State Wise & Trade Wise.
Age Limit For IOCL Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age Eligibility Date: 31.05.2019
Upper Age Relaxation For Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2019
- SC/ ST candidates; 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
- PWBD candidates: 10 years
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Educational Qualification
|Trade/ Discipline||Required Qualification For IndianOil Recruitment 2019|
|Mechanical||3 years or 2 years full-time Diploma in:
|Electrical||Three years or two years full-time Diploma In:
|Civil||3 years or 2 years full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering|
How To Apply Online At The Indian Oil Vacancy 2019?
- Candidates first need to go to the official portal for applying online which is plus.indianoilpipelines.in.
- Here, aspirants should click on the “Active Openings” tab. It is mentioned on the upper right side of the homepage.
- Now candidates can apply online by filling up the IOCL Apply Online Form.
- Enter all the relevant information asked in the online form for IOCL Apprentice 64 Vacancies.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature, etc.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Take a print out of the online form.
Stipend For IOCL Recruitment
- 90 % of the minimum wages of the semi-skilled workers, AND
- An Additional amount of Rs. 2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
Important Links Related To IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019
Conclusion: IOCL Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website for 64 Apprentices positions. We are sharing the apply online link for the Indian Oil Jobs in this article. Interested candidates can get all the relevant information about Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 from here.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification. The department wants to recruit 466 candidates for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16th February 2019. IOCL will recruit candidates for 8 refineries.
These are Guwahati, Barauni, Gujarat, Mathura, Panipat, Digboi, Bongaigaon Refinery and Paradip refineries. The last date for filling and submitting the online applications for Trade Apprentice posts is 08th March 2019. You can get more details on Indian Oil Recruitment 2019.
Important Dates About IOCL Recruitment 2019
Advertisement release date: 16th February 2019
Starting date for online registrations: 16th February 2019
Closing date for submitting online applications: 08th March 2019
Last date for receipt of application: 22nd March 2019
Date of IOCL Apprentice Exam 2019: 24th March 2019
Declaration of Result: 29th March 2019
Date of the Interview Stage: 01st April 2019 to 05th April 2019
Short Details About Indian Oil Vacancy
Name of the Department: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Also known as IndianOil and IOCL
Job Cadre: Technical & Non-Technical
Name of the Positions: Apprentices
Total number of Vacancy: 466
Mode of Registration: Online Mode
Last date for submitting applications: 08th March 2019
Official Website: iocl.com
How To Apply Online For IOCL Jobs 2019? IOCL Recruitment 2019
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department which is iocl.com.
- Now you will find the Careers option given at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the Careers section. Here you will find the IndianOil Recruitment 2019 Link. Click on it.
- Here candidates will find the direct apply online link for the Apprentice positions.
- Click on the link. Start entering relevant information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature etc.
- Make a payment of the online application fee.
- The IOCL Apply Online process gets over here.
Division Of IOCL Vacancy 2019
- Trade Apprentice/ Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 89 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 43 Posts
- Boiler Trade Apprentice: 30 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical): 65 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): 18 Posts
- Electrical Technician Apprentice: 73 Posts
- Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation): 47 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant): 75 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant): 26 Posts
Selection Process For IOCL Recruitment 2019
The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are Witten Test and Interview. The department will first conduct a Written Examination. It is scheduled to be conducted on 24th March 2019. Those candidates who qualify the examination will then be able to sit for the Interview stage. You can read more details about the selection process for Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 from the official notification. It is given in the Important Links section of our article.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For IOCL Jobs 2019?
Educational Qualification For IOCL Recruitment 2019
The aspirant who has done a 03 Year Degree/ Diploma in the relevant fields can apply online for the vacancies. You can get a more detailed version of the educational qualification from the official notification. It is shared at the end of this article.
Age Limit For IOCL Vacancy 2019
Minimum age to apply online is 18 years. Whereas the maximum age limit of candidates should not be more than 24 years of age. Candidates are also given some upper age relaxation benefits as per their category. The upper age relaxation is described below:
- SC/ ST candidates: 05 years
- OBC candidates: 03 years
Application Fee For IOCL Recruitment
The application fee details are given in the official notification of the recruitment. Therefore, we are sharing the official notification in the Important Links section of this article. Candidate can get application fee details from there.
Pay Scale For Indian Oil Vacancy 2019
Selected candidates will be given a decent salary. Candidates can check out the official notification pdf in order to have knowledge about the pay scale. We are providing you with the official notification at the end of this article.
Important Links For IOCL Recruitment
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct apply online link for the IOCL Recruitment 2019. The last date for filling and submitting the online application form for Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 is 08th March 2019.
इंडियन ऑयल में निकली वैकेंसी – Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released IOCL Recruitment 2019 Notification. There is a total of 420 Trade Apprentice Vacancy available. This is a great opportunity for the contenders who searching latest govt. jobs in Indian Oil. Interested participants can apply through online mode. The online application processing starts on 18.01.2019. The last date for submission of online form is 10.02.2019. More details about Indian Oil Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit etc. should read this article properly.
Overview of IOCL Recruitment 2019 Without GATE- Check 420 Trade Apprentice Notification Details
Name of Department: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Also Known: IOCL
Category: Govt. Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Post: Trade Apprentice
Number of IOCL Vacancy 2019: 420 Posts
Job Location: States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
Official Portal: www.iocl.com
Division of IOCL Jobs For Trade Apprentices Posts
|State||Disc Code||Name of Indian Oil Vacancy 2019||No. Posts Under IndianOil Recruitment 2019|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||1||Trade Apprentice Fitter||51 Post|
|2||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|3||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|4||Trade Apprentice- Instrument Mechanic|
|5||Trade Apprentice Machinist|
|Karnataka||6||Trade Apprentice Fitter||23 Post|
|7||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|8||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|9||Trade Apprentice Instrument Mechanic|
|10||Trade Apprentice Machinist|
|Kerala||11||Trade Apprentice Fitter||16 Post|
|12||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|13||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|14||Trade Apprentice Instrument Mechanic|
|15||Trade Apprentice Machinist|
|Telangana||16||Trade Apprentice Machinist||14 Post|
|17||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|18||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|19||Trade Apprentice Instrument Mechanic|
|20||Trade Apprentice Machinist|
|Andhra Pradesh||21||Trade Apprentice Fitter||16 Post|
|22||Trade Apprentice Electrician|
|23||Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic|
|24||Trade Apprentice Instrument Mechanic|
|25||Trade Apprentice Machinist|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||26||Trade Apprentice Mechanical||64 Post|
|27||Trade Apprentice Electrical|
|28||Trade Apprentice Instrumentation|
|29||Trade Apprentice Civil|
|30||Trade Apprentice Electrical & Electronics|
|31||Trade Apprentice Electronics|
|Kamataka||32||Trade Apprentice Mechanical||29 Post|
|33||Trade Apprentice Electrical|
|34||Trade Apprentice Instrumentation|
|35||Trade Apprentice Civil|
|36||Trade Apprentice Electrical & Electronics|
|37||Trade Apprentice Electronics|
|Kerala||38||Trade Apprentice Mechanical||20 Post|
|39||Trade Apprentice Electrical|
|40||Trade Apprentice Instrumentation|
|41||Trade Apprentice Civil|
|42||Trade Apprentice Electrical & Electronics|
|43||Trade Apprentice Electronics|
|Telangana||44||Trade Apprentice Mechanical||17 Post|
|45||Trade Apprentice Electrical|
|46||Trade Apprentice Instrumentation|
|47||Trade Apprentice Civil|
|48||Trade Apprentice Electrical & Electronics|
|49||Trade Apprentice Electronics|
|Andhra Pradesh||50||Trade Apprentice Mechanical||20 Post|
|51||Trade Apprentice Electrical|
|52||Trade Apprentice Instrumentation|
|53||Trade Apprentice Civil|
|54||Trade Apprentice Electrical & Electronics|
|55||Trade Apprentice Electronics|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||56||Trade Apprentice Accountant||64 Post|
|Karnataka||57||Trade Apprentice Accountant||29 Post|
|Kerala||58||Trade Apprentice Accountant||20 Post|
|Telangana||59||Trade Apprentice Accountant||17 Post|
|Andhra Pradesh||60||Trade Apprentice Accountant||20 Post|
|Total Number of Positions||420 Posts|
Important Date For IOCL Recruitment 2019 | IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019
Advertisement No. IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2019-2020
Starting Date: 18.01.2019
Last Date: 10.02.2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Indian Oil Jobs?
Education Qualification For Indian Oil Recruitment 2019: Those candidates who are want to apply for IOCL Bharti 2019 should be done given education qualification. For post wise Indian Oil Qualification is mention below.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 Age Limit: Applicants age limit should not be less than 18 years for IOCL Jobs 2019. Upper age limit should not exceed 24 years for Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment 2019. Age will be calculated as on 31.12.2018. Age relaxation is applicable as on 05 Years for SC/ ST or 03 Years for OBC category candidates.
Pay Scale For Indian Oil Vacancy 2019
Selected participants for IOCL Apprentice Jobs 2019 will get a decent stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules. Apart from the stipend, the department will also provide an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
IOCL Recruitment 2019- Application Fee: Candidates should check under given important links and Get IOCL Notification 2019 for Indian Oil Exam Fee 2019.
Selection Process For IOCL Jobs 2019: The selection process for Indian Oil Jobs 2019 will be based on Written Exam & Interview. The written exam will be conducted at Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin & Bangalore during March 2019. Details of IOCL Written Exam Date & Venue will be informed in the admit card.
How To Fill Indian Oil Online Application Form For IOCL Recruitment 2019? ऐसे करना होगा अावेदन
Applicants who are going to fill the online application form for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 should follow under given steps and get Indian Oil 2019 Online Form.
- First of all, candidates log in to IOCL Portal i.e. www.iocl.com.
- Then should search Notification and click on it.
- Open a new page on your screen.
- Read full Indian Oil Corporation Limited Notification 2019 very carefully.
- If you are eligible for IOCL Apprentice Vacancy 2019 should find IOCL Apply Online Form.
- And click on it.
- Enter all required details on the form.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling IOCL Registration Form 2019.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links For IOCL Recruitment
Conclusion: IOCL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link activated on today (18.01.2018). Eligible or interested applicants may fill the online application form on or before the last date 10.02.2018 for 420 Indian Oil Recruitment 2019.