Institute For Plasma Research – Online applications are invited from eligible aspirants for engagement as apprentices under the latest IPR Recruitment 2019. 18 jobs vacancies of Graduate & Technician Apprentice posts are to be filled through merit basis. Candidates having Graduation/ Diploma in Engineering can enroll themselves through online mode before 25.09.2019 till 5.00 PM. Age of the candidates must not be exceeding 26 years. The list of shortlisted candidates for the IPR Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy will be displayed on the official website on 30.09.2019. More in-depth info about the IPR Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019 Notification can be learned from the complete article.
IPR Gandhinagar Vacancy Notification 2019 Insights – Advertisement No. 08/2019
|Name of the Authority||Institute For Plasma Research|
|Also known as||IPR|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate & Technician Apprentice Jobs|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|IPR Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure||Merit Basis|
Institute For Plasma Research Jobs 2019 Important Dates & Events
|Date of the Graduate & Technician Apprentice Recruitment Notice||10.09.2019|
|Closing date for submission of the online application form||25.09.2019 till 5.00 PM|
|Date of the release of the list of shortlisted candidates||30.09.2019|
|Date of the document verification for IPR Jobs||07.10.2019|
Distribution Of Graduate Apprentice Vacancy As Per IPR Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Branch||Graduate||Technician|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||2||2|
|Instrumentation & Control Engineering||1||1|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For The Institute For Plasma Research Vacancy 2019?
IPR Gandhinagar Jobs 2019 – Educational Qualification
Diploma & Engineering Degree holders are eligible to enroll themselves on the department’s official website. The online form submission window will be closed on 25th September 2019. Therefore, apply online as soon as possible.
Age Limit & Relaxation – IPR Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2019
- Not exceeding 26 years.
- SC/ST candidates: Age relaxation is 5 years.
- OBC candidates: Age relaxation is 3 years.
- PWD candidates: Age relaxation is 10 years.
What Are The Easy Steps To Apply Online For IPR Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the Institute For Plasma Research which is ipr.res.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the official IPR Graduate Apprentice Jobs Notification.
- Click on the notification pdf. It will open in a new tab.
- Read the IPR Vacancy Notification PDF properly.
- Check out if you are eligible or not.
- If you find yourself eligible, then you may enroll yourself on the official website.
- Click on the IPR Technician Apprentice Jobs Apply Online Link.
- It will open in a new tab.
- Now start filling up the online application form by entering only the relevant information asked in it.
- Take a print out of the online application form.
How Much Stipend Will Be Paid After Selection In Institute For Plasma Research Gandhinagar Recruitment 2019?
- Rs. 9000/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Graduate Apprentices (Degree holder)
- Rs. 8000/- p.m. (Consolidated) for Technician Apprentices (Diploma holder)
Important Links Related To IPR Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: The Institute For Plasma Research has released the official IPR Recruitment Notification on its official website. Eligible candidates can apply online till 25th September 2019.