The Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) is going to release the IREL Admit Card 2019 on 06th June 2019 on its official website. We are sharing the direct download link for the admit card in our article. The Indian Rare Earths Limited will conduct a written examination on 16th June 2019. The examination will be conducted on 20 Management Trainees vacancies.
IREL will organize the examination in Written Offline Mode in 06 cities. These are Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Trivandrum, Bhubaneswar & Guwahati. It is very essential for the candidates to bring their IREL Call Letter at the examination venue. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam if he/she does not bring the IREL Management Trainee Admit Card 2019.
Fresh update as on 06.06.2019: IREL Admit Card will be activated anytime today on the official website. We have shared the complete details of Management Trainee Call Letter in this article. Therefore, stay connected to our article for Downloading IREL MT Admit Card anytime now.
General Details About IREL Admit Card 2019
Name of the department: Indian Rare Earths Limited
Also known as IREL
Category: Admit Card
Name of the post: Management Trainee
Total number of vacancies: 20
Name of the examination: ITRL MT Exam
Mode of the examination: Offline Written Exam
Date of the examination: 16.06.2019
Date of IREL Hall Ticket Download: 06.06.2019
Official website: irel.co.in
Content Of The IREL Admit Card 2019 – Management Trainee Call Letter
Given below is the complete list of information mentioned in the IREL Exam Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the Written Test.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Council
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Roll Number.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number.
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
General Instructions Given In IREL Admit Card 2019
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your
candidature will be cancelled.
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue
- Do not forget to bring the IREL Management Trainee Admit Card.
What Are The Easy Steps To Download IREL Admit Card 2019?
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department which is irel.co.in.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the direct download link for the IREL Call Letter 2019.
- Click on the link and enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- The IREL MT Admit Card will now upload on your computer screen.
How Many Valid ID To Be Brought With IREL Admit Card 2019?
Candidates need to bring only 1 Valid ID Proof along with the call letter. We are sharing the list of Valid ID Proofs which can be brought at the examination hall. You can choose it from below:
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Office
Important Links Related To IREL Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: Our team is sharing the direct download link for the IREL Admit Card 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the call letter on 06th June 2019. Moreover, aspirants need to enter their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password to download the call letter.