Do you want to Download JKPSC Syllabus 2019? If yes, then you are at the correct place. Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission will conduct a Written Test on 26th May 2019. The written exam will be conducted on 200 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts.
Our team is sharing the complete JKPSC Exam Pattern in this article. We advise the candidates to study as per the examination syllabus and examination pattern. It will help the candidates to score high marks in the examination. Candidates can get the complete JKPSC VAS Syllabus 2019 from the full article.
General Details About Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification – JKPSC Syllabus 2019
Name of the department: Jammu And Kashmir Public Service Commission
Also known as JKPSC
Name of the post: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Also known as VAS
Total number of posts: 200
Name of the exam: JKPSC Exam 2019
Mode of the exam: Offline Written Test
Date of the exam: 26th May 2019
JKPSC Exam Syllabus 2019: Available Soon
Official website: jkpsc.nic.in
Important Dates For JKPSC Exam – Download JKPSC VAS Syllabus 2019
Advertisement No: PSC/Exam/31/2019
Date of Notification: 10.04.2019
Opening date: 10.04.2019 to 10.05.2019
JKPSC Syllabus: Available Here
JKPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Date: 26.05.2019
Get JKPSC Exam Pattern 2019 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2019
The written test consists of four subjects. These are Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Daily Science, and General Knowledge. Candidates will have to complete a total of 120 questions in a total of 02 hours of time. You can qualify the exam if you study as per the JKPSC Syllabus 2019. Given below is the JKPSC Exam Pattern 2019.
|Sr. No||Exam Type||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Objective Questions||Animal Husbandry||120 Questions||120 Marks||2 Hours|
Download JKPSC Syllabus PDF – Check Out Topic Wise JKPSC VAS Syllabus
Veterinary Science Syllabus – JKPSC Exam Syllabus 2019
- Poisons used for killing animals
- Major Contagious diseases affecting cattle and drought animals, poultry and pigs.
- Artificial insemination, fertility and sterility.
- Drugs used to tranquillize wild animals as well as animals in captivity
- Poultry: Coccidiosis, Fowl Pox, Marks Disease
- Swine: Swine Fever
- Principles of immunization and vaccination
- Description, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment
- Veterinary hygiene with reference to water, air and habitation.
- Cattle: Black quarter, Foot and mouth disease, Septicemia, etc.
JKPSC Syllabus 2019 – Animal Husbandry Syllabus
- Mixed farming livestock and milk production statistics
- Classification of feeds
- Computation of ration and mixing of rations
- Management of livestock
- Economies of livestock farming livestock housing
- Poultry and their potential of milk, eggs
- Elements of Genetics & Breeding as applied to the improvement of animals.
- Breed of indigenous and exotic cattle
- Importance of Livestock in Agriculture
- The relationship between Plant & Animal Husbandry
Daily Science Syllabus – JKPSC VAS Syllabus 2019
- Micro-organisms found in milk and dairy products
- Quality control of milk, common tests, legal standards
- Utensils and equipment and their cleaning
- Organization of dairy, processing of milk and distribution
- Study of Milk Composition, physical properties and food value
- Manufacture of Indian indigenous milk products
- Simple dairy operations.
- Diseases transmitted through milk to man.
JKPSC Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge Syllabus
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Indian Economy
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Politics
- Current Affairs
- Indian History
- Famous Days & Dates
- General Science
- Indian Parliament
- Environmental Issues
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Countries and Capitals
Important Links For JKPSC Syllabus 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the complete topic wise JKPSC Syllabus 2019 in this article. Candidates can qualify the examination if they study as per the examination syllabus and examination pattern. .