Looking to pursue a career in High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru? If so, apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 through the online mode. The department has published the official notification for 56 Civil Judge jobs in Karnataka Judiciary. This is a great opportunity for all the aspirants who are searching for the latest Karnataka High Court Jobs 2019. The eligible may fill the online application form between the dates of 22.07.2019-22.08.2019. Participants must possess a law degree and should not be above the age of 35 years & 40 years. To get more details about the notification like eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process etc., read the following article.
Details About Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 | Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019
Organization Name: High Court of Karnataka
Type of the Job: State Government Jobs
Post Name: Civil Judge
Total Number of Vacancy: 56 Posts
Job Location: Karnataka
Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Important Date For Bangalore High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2019:
Advertisement Number: CJR 13/2019
Starting Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 22.07.2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 22.08.2019 (11.59 pm)
Closing Date for Payment: 26.08.2019
Posts Distribution of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 | High Court of Karnataka Vacancy 2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka High Court Juridical Jobs 2019?
Educational Qualification – Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019
The Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university in India. For more information, check out the official advertisement.
Age Limit – Civil Judge Jobs At High Court Of Karnataka
- Candidates who are applying directly should be below the age limit of 35 years. The upper age limit for the In-Service candidates is 40 years.
- For age limit and relaxation details, click on the direct link given below.
Important Links For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019
Frequently Asked Question Pertaining To Karnataka High Court Jobs 2019:
Ques. How To Fill Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019 Application Form?
Ans: Applicants can apply for Karnataka HC Jobs with ease by following the below-given steps.
- First of all, the Candidates should log on to the official portal i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Find the Karnataka High Court Recruitment Notification 2019 and click on that.
- Read all the details very carefully given in the notification.
- If you are eligible for then click on the apply online link.
- Fill in the relevant fields with the details without any mistake.
- Now upload the scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all the details before submitting the completed application form.
- In the end, take a print out of it for future use.
Ques. How Much Is The Application Fee To Apply For The Karnataka High Court 56 Civil Judge Vacancy?
Ans: For Category-IIA & IIB, the pre-exam and mains exam fee is Rs.500/- & Rs.1000/- respectively. Whereas for the Category-I, the application fee is lower i.e. Rs.250/- & Rs.500/- for preliminary and mains exam
Ques: What Is The Selection Process For High Court of Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2019?
Ans. The Selection of the applicants will be based on the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Viva Voce which will be conducted on the scheduled dates.
Conclusion: Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification is out for 56 Civil Judge Posts. Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode for Karnataka HC Jobs 2019 between 22.07.2019-22.08.2019. However, make sure you read the notification with utmost caution before applying.
High Court of Karnataka has published a notification for Group D Posts- This is a great opportunity for the applicants who are searching for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019. There is a total of 95 Peons, Watchmen, Sweepers, and Peon (House Keeping) available. Eligible or interested applicants may fill the online application form for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2019. Candidates can apply for Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019 from 03.05.2019- 03.06.2019. Further details about the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2019 like selection process, apply online link, etc. you should read this article properly.
Summary of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 For Group D Posts
Name of Posts: High Court of Karnataka
Category: Government Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Karnataka High Court Vacancy 2019: Group D (Peons, Watchmen, Sweepers, and Peon [House Keeping])
Total Number of Vacancies: 95 Posts
Status of Karnataka High Court Notification: Available
Official portal: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Division of Karnataka High Court Group D Vacancy 2019
Important Date For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019
Notification No. HCRB 08/ 2019
Starting Date: 03.05.2019
Last Date: 03.06.2019
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019? Group D Jobs 2019
|Education Qualification||10th Class/ SSLC/ Matriculation|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 19900/- – Rs. 63200/-|
|Selection Process||Selection of candidates will be made in accordance
with the High Court of Karnataka Service
How To Fill Online Application For For Karnataka High Court Recruitment?
- Candidates should log in to official portal i.e. karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Then should search “Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification” and click on it.
- Open a new page on your screen.
- Read full notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible or interested for Karnataka High Court Jobs 2019 should find apply online link.
- And click on it.
- Enter all required details very carefully without any mistake.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling the online form.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links For Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2019 released for 95 Group D (Peons, Watchmen, Sweepers, and Peon [House Keeping]) Posts. The last date for submission of online application form 03.06.2019.