Life Insurance Corporation Of India invites online applications from eligible Bachelor Degree holders for engagement as Assistants (Clerical Cadre). The department announced the LIC Recruitment Assistant Notification for 8500 Assistant Jobs Vacancies on 16th September 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for LIC Jobs 2019 on the official portal from 17th September 2019. Candidates must submit their online application forms on or before the last date which is 01st October 2019. The department will be conducting Online Preliminary & Main Examinations to recruit candidates for LIC Vacancy 2019. The minimum and maximum age of the candidates must be between 18 and 30 years. You can read more details about the LIC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 from the complete article.
General Details About LIC Recruitment Clerk Notification 2019- Latest 8500 Assistant Posts
|Name of the Department||Life Insurance Corporation Of India|
|Also known as||LIC|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Total no. of LIC Vacancy||8500|
|Selection Procedure||Online Prelims & Main Exam|
Important Dates & Events For Filling Up LIC India Jobs Online Application Form
|Starting date to apply online for LIC Jobs 2019||17.09.2019|
|Closing date for submission of online application form||01.10.2019|
|Deadline for downloading of call letters for prelims exam||15.10.2019 to 22.10.2019|
|Date of the Online Preliminary Examination||21st & 22nd October 2019|
|Date of the Main Examination||Will be informed later|
Distribution Of LIC Recruitment Jobs Vacancies 2019
Name of the Post: Assistant/ Clerk
Total number of vacancies: 8500
Total Zones: 8 (North, North Central, East Central, Eastern, Central, South Central, Southern, & Western Zone)
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For LIC India Vacancy 2019?
Educational Qualification For LIC Assistant Jobs 2019
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- For ex-servicemen candidates: HSC and Matric.
Age Limit Required For Filing Up LIC Recruitment Online Form 2019
- Minimum Age: 18 years (As on 01.09.2019)
- Maximum Age: 30 years (As on 01.09.2019)
LIC Clerk Vacancy 2019 – Relaxation In Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- General PWD: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen: Actual year of service in the Defence Services plus 3 years.
- Confirmed LIC Employees: 5 years
How To Apply Online For LIC Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is licindia.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, click on the LIC Clerk Jobs Online Apply Link.
- It will open in a new tab.
- Start filling up the online application form by entering only the relevant information asked in it.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, signature, etc. in the LIC Assistant Vacancy Online Form.
- Make a payment of the online application form fee.
- Take a print out of the online form.
What Is The Selection Process For LIC India Jobs 2019?
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- Medical Examination
Application Fee To Be Paid For Filling Up LIC Recruitment Online Form 2019
- SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates: Rs. 85/- plus GST plus Transaction Charges
- All others: Rs. 510/- plus GST plus Transaction Charges
How Much Is The LIC Salary For Assistant/ Clerk Post?
- Basic Pay: Rs. 14435/- per month
- Pay Scale: 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080
- Allowances, etc.
Important Links Related To LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: LIC Recruitment Notification for 8500 Assistant vacancies has been released on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Online registrations begin from 17.09.2019 to 01.10.2019.
LIC Housing Finance Ltd. invites applications from Graduates for Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager positions. A total of 300 Jobs Vacancies have been indicated in the LIC Recruitment Notification 2019. Applications are invited in online mode from 08th of August 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for Assistant Manager Jobs on or before the last date which is 26th of August 2019.
The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are an Online Examination and a Personal Interview. The minimum and maximum age for applying online are 21 and 28 years. We have attached the official notification pdf at the end of this article. However, candidates can check more details regarding the LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 from the complete article.
General Details Regarding LIC Recruitment Assistant Notification – 300 Vacant Posts
|Name of the Department||Life Insurance Corporation|
|Sub Department||Housing Finance Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant/Associate/Assistant Manager|
|LIC Jobs Online Apply Last Date||26th August 2019|
Important Apply Online Dates For Assistant Manager Vacancy- LIC Housing Finance Jobs 2019
|Starting date to apply online for LIC Recruitment 2019||08.08.2019|
|Last date for submitting a fully filled Assistant Online Application Form||26.08.2019|
|Online examination call letters download||09.09.2019|
|Examination date||09.10.2019 or 10.10.2019|
Distribution Of Housing Finance LIC Vacancy Latest 300 Posts
- Assistant: 125
- Associate: 75
- Assistant Manager: 100
- Total: 300 Posts
Educational Qualification For LIC Housing Finance Jobs 2019
In order to apply online, a candidate must have an adequate qualification. Aspirants need to be Graduates in order to apply for LIC Recruitment 2019.
What Is The Age Limit For LIC Associate Vacancy 2019
The minimum and maximum age to apply online for LIC Jobs 2019 is 21 and 28 years as on 01.01.2019. Which means candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.1998.
Selection Process For LIC Recruitment 2019
The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are an Online Examination and a Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify the online examination will be able to sit for the Personal Interview.
How To Apply Online For LIC HFL Jobs 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is lichousing.com.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct apply online link for the LIC Recruitment 2019.
- Click on it. It will open in a new tab.
- Start filling up the online application form for Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancies.
- Enter only the relevant information asked.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Take a print out of the online application form.
Application Fee For LIC Vacancy 2019
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
Scale Of Pay For Assistant/ Associate/ Assistant Manager Posts
- Basic Pay: Rs. 13,980/- per month
- Pay Scale: 13980 – 860(1) – 14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 – 1565(2) – 32110
Important Links Related To LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: The LIC Recruitment Notification has been released on the official website of the LIC Housing Finance Limited. Eligible candidates can apply online for 300 Assistant, Associate, and Assistant Manager posts before 26th August 2019.
LIC Recruitment Notification 2019 for all the 08 Zones has been released on the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Official Website. As per the official notification, the department is inviting online applications from Graduates for filling 8581 Apprentice Development Officers positions. Eligible candidates can participate by applying online through the “Careers” tab of the official website.
Those candidates who are looking for Jobs in LIC for Graduates have received a great opportunity. Online applications can be filled and submitted between 20th May 2019 to 09th June 2019 for all the eight zonal offices. The department is recruiting both previously working employees from LIC and open market candidates. You can get more details about the LIC Recruitment Notification 2019 from the full article.
LIC Recruitment 2019– Highlights of 8581 LIC Vacancy
|Name of the Organization||Life Insurance Corporation Of India|
|Widely known as||LIC|
|Name of the Post/ LIC ADO Full Form||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Also known as||ADO|
|Total number of Vacancy||8581 Posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online mode|
|Total number of participating Zones||08 (Eight)|
Important Dates – LIC Jobs For Freshers
|Cut off date for eligibility criteria||01st May 2019|
|LIC Recruitment Apply Online starting date||20th May 2019|
|Last date for submitting online applications||09th June 2019|
|Payment of application fee||20th May to 09th June 2019|
|Online examination call letter download||29th June 2019 onwards|
|Date of the online preliminary examination||06th & 13th July 2019|
|Date of the main examination||10th August 2019|
Distribution Of LIC Vacancy Zone Wise For LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||209||80||127||62||47||525|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||391||174||101||173||83||922|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||302||95||138||104||62||701|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||451||256||70||251||102||1130|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||447||228||11||260||96||1042|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||589||228||10||309||121||1257|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||530||217||89||297||118||1251|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||808||174||245||368||158||1753|
|Total No. of Posts||3727||1452||791||1824||787||8581|
LIC ADO Job Profile & Eligibility Criteria As On 01.05.2019
The eligibility criteria for Life Insurance Corporation Of India Recruitment has been classified as per three streams. These are:
- Agents Category: An individual appointed or engaged by the Corporation or An individual who has been appointed as an agent.
- Employee Category: A whole time salaried employee of Life Insurance Corporation Of India.
- Other Category: Candidates from the open market.
Age Limit In Years – Jobs In LIC For Graduates For LIC Recruitment 2019
|The minimum age for filling up the online form is 21 years. Whereas the maximum age for LIC Apprentice Development Officer is 30 years.|
|Serial Number||Category||Age Limit In Years|
|3||LIC employee who is not a member of an SC|
or an ST or OBCs
|4||An Employee of LIC who is a member of OBCs||45|
|5||LIC Employee who is a member of an SC or|
|6||LIC Agent or Other than Agent who is not a member of SC or ST|
|7||An agent of LIC who is a member of OBCs||43|
|8||LIC Agent or Other than Agent who is a member of an SC or an ST||45|
Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
Interested eligible candidates can apply online for LIC Jobs if they have a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India. The Life India Corporation of India will give preference to those candidates who have good knowledge of insurance marketing and also those who possess Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India.
What Is The Selection Process For Life Insurance Corporation Of India Jobs?
The selection process for LIC Recruitment is based on three categories. We are sharing the complete information regarding each of the category, below:
- Open Market Candidates: The department will select candidates on the basis of two stages. These are Online Phase I Preliminary Examination & Phase-II Main Examination followed by a Personal Interview. The chance of sitting for the Personal Interview will be given to the candidates who qualify in Phase I and Phase II Examination.
- Agents & Employee Category: Selection will be made on the basis of a Single Main Examination.
How To Apply Online For LIC ADO Recruitment 2019?
- Open the official website of the organization which is licindia.in.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage and click on the “Careers” tab.
- Click on the apply online link for the LIC ADO Vacancy 2019.
- Fill all the information asked in the online application form.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Upload scanned documents such as signature, passport size photograph, etc.
- Take a print out of the online form.
LIC Jobs In India – Application Fee For LIC Recruitment
Applicants need to make payment of the application fee before completing the online application form filling process. The application fee for LIC ADO Recruitment can be paid through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. The deadline for making payment of the application fee is 20th May 2019 to 09th June 2019.
|SC/ST Candidates||Intimation Charges of Rs.50/- plus|
|Other than SC/ST Candidates||Intimation Charges of|
Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Salary – LIC ADO Salary
- Candidates who do not come under the LIC Employees Category will be given a monthly stipend of ₹.34,503/-.
- A Probationary Development Officer will be placed in the pay scale of ₹ 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)-55075. The officer will also be given other allowances and benefits as per the rules of the force.
- In “A Class” city, the total per month stipend of a Probationary Development Officer (except for the Employee Category Candidates) will be ₹37,345/-. It will include House Rent Allowance& City Compensatory Allowance. The officer will be placed in the pay scale of 21865-1340(2)-24545-1580(2)-27705-1610(17)- 55075. You can check more details about the salary from the LIC ADO Recruitment Notification.
- The benefits will include Reimbursement towards the cost of Brief Case/leather bag, mobile handset, the supply of dailies as per rules and on confirmation in service, attractive performance-linked Incentives, Gratuity, Defined Contributory Pension Scheme, LTC, Medical Benefit, Group Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance, vehicle advance.
Required Experience – LIC Vacancy 2019
|Candidate Category||Recruitment in Urban Area||LIC ADO Recruitment in Rural Area|
|Employee Category||Not less than 3 years of service|
|Agents Category||Not less than 5 years as an agent||Not less than 4 years as an agent|
|Others||The department will give preference to the candidates having at least 2 years|
experience in the life insurance industry.
Important Links Related To LIC ADO Recruitment 2019
|Apply Online Link||Check Here|
|Zonal Office||Official Notification PDF|
|Central Zonal Office, Bhopal||Click Here|
|Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata||Check Here|
|East Central Zonal Office, Patna||Get Here|
|Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi||Available Here|
|North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur||Click Here|
|Southern Zonal Office, Chennai||Check Here|
|South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad||Get Here|
|Western Zonal Office, Mumbai||Available Here|
Conclusion: The Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the LIC Recruitment Notification for Agent Category Candidate, Employee Candidates, and Open Market Candidates. If you are eligible then you can apply for LIC Vacancy for Eight Zonal Offices of LIC from 20th May 2019 to 09th June 2019.