Do you want to download Madras High Court Admit Card? If Yes, then Madras High Court Department is going to conduct an examination on 56 Residential Assistant posts. The department will release the Residential Assistant Call Letter one week prior to the date of the examination. It is a very important document from the examination point of view.
Candidates will not be permitted to the examination hall if they forget to bring the document with one valid id proof in original and with a photocopy. You can get more information about Madras High Court Call Letter from the full article.
Short Details About Madras High Court Admit Card 2019
Name of Department: High Court of Madras
Category: Admit Card
Vacancy Name: Residential Assistant
No. of Post: 180 Posts
Madras High Court Hall Ticket Download Date: Available soon
official Website: hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Important Dates For Madras High Court Residential Assistant Call letter 2019
Opening Date of Registration: 15.05.2019
Closing Date: 12.06.2019
Deadline for Application Fees: 14.06.2019
Download Madras high court Admit Card 2019: 7 days prior to the date of the examination.
Details Regarding The Recruitment Process
Department of Madras High Court release the applications from 15.05.2019 to 12.06.2019. Interested Candidates can fill the Forms for 180 Residential Assistant Exam. Registration Form is available through online mode. Applicants who are preparing can get all information related to Madras HC Call Letter through this Article.
Valid ID Proof Information Regarding Madras High Court Admit Card 2019
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
Instructions To Be Followed – Madras High Court Residential Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- Applicants should reach the Examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of Examination with the Hall Tickets.
- Candidates have to be decently dressed.
- Students should maintain strict discipline in the examination venue.
- You are not allowed to bring cellular phone, calculators, watches and rings, or any device with Inbuilt Memory Notes etc.,
- Aspirants should carry only Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) and Hall Ticket inside the examination Hall.
How to Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2019?
- Firstly Candidates have to visit the official Website i.e. hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Now, Click on Direct link That is showing on home page
- Fill the registered ID and password to get .
- Check the All Details of Hall Ticket.
- Take the print out of permission letter for entry.
Information To Check After Download Madras High Court RA Call Letter 2019
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Roll Number.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Registration Number.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
Important Links Related To Madras High Court Exam Admit Card Download
Conclusion: Madras High Court Admit card will release one week prior to the date of the Residential Assistant Exam on the Official Website. Candidates must bring the Madras High Court Call Letter at the examination hall.
Download Calcutta High Court Admit Card
Punjab And Haryana High Court Admit Card
Allahabad High Court Admit Card
Gujarat High Court Admit Card
Rajasthan High Court Admit Card
Patna High Court Admit Card