Do you want to Download Nadia District Court Admit Card 2019? If yes, then you are at the correct place. Nadia District Court is going to conduct a written examination on 69 vacancies of English Stenographer (Grade III), Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, and Group D posts. The date of the written examination will be notified soon on the department’s official website.
Our team is sharing the direct download link for the Nadia District Court LDC Call Letter in this article. We advise the candidates to bring their call letter along with one valid id proof at the examination venue. You can download the Nadia District Court Exam Admit Card from the full article.
Official Details About Nadia District Court Admit Card 2019 – English Stenographer Hall Ticket
Name of the department: Nadia District Court
Category: Admit Card
Name of the post: LDC, English Stenographer, etc.
Total number of posts: 69
Name of the exam: Nadia District Court Exam 2019
Mode of the exam: Written Offline Exam
Date of the exam: Not yet available
Nadia District Court LDC Admit Card Download: Available Soon
Official website: districts.ecourts.gov.in
What is The Nadia District Court Call Letter Download Date?
Starting date: 12.04.2019
Last date: 12.05.2019
Nadia District Court Admit Card Release Date: Notify soon
Date of the exam: Not yet available
Important Information To Check In Nadia District Court Group D Hall Ticket 2019
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Name of the Written Test
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Council
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hal
- Roll Number.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number.
- Category of the Contender
How Many Valid ID Proof To Bring Along With Nadia District Court Admit Card 2019?
Candidates need to bring one valid id proof along with the Nadia District Court Hall Ticket. The valid id proof must be brought in original and with a photocopy.
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazette Office
- Permanent Driving License
General Instructions You Should Follow Given In Nadia District Court English Stenographer Call Letter
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue
- Do not forget to bring the Nadia District Court Admit Card 2019.
How To Download Nadia District Court Exam Admit Card 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is districts.ecourts.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will see the direct download link for the Nadia District Court Group D Call Letter.
- Click on the link and enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- Nadia District Court Admit Card will open on a new tab now.
Important Links Related To Nadia District Court Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the Nadia District Court Admit Card 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the Nadia District Court Process Server Admit Card by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.