The Nainital Bank Limited is going to conduct an Online Examination on 100 Clerk positions. The department has released the Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019. The department will conduct the examination on 24th and 25th August 2019. The identity of the candidate will be verified at the examination hall on the basis of the Nainital Bank Ltd Call Letter 2019.
Aspirants need to bring one valid id proof at the examination venue. The invigilator at the examination venue will not allow you to sit for the examination if you do not bring the valid id proof. You can get the direct download link for Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 from the below-given article.
Fresh update as on 13.08.2019: Nainital Bank Admit Card has been released on the official website for Clerk, SO, and PO exam. Candidates can download the Clerk Exam Call Letter by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
Important Details Regarding Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019/ Call Letter Download Link
Name of the Department: Nainital Bank Limited
Category: Admit Card
Name of the Post: Clerk
Total Vacancies: 100
Mode of the Exam: Online Mode
Nainital Bank Ltd Hall Ticket Download Date: Available Now
Official Website: nainitalbank.co.in
When Can I Download Nainital Bank Clerk Call Letter 2019?
Starting date to apply: 29.06.2019
Ending date for submitting online form: 14.07.2019
Nainital Bank Limited Admit Card 2019 Download Date: Available Now
Date of exam: 24th and 25th August 2019
Content Of The Nainital Bank Exam Hall Ticket 2019
The Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019 is going to hold some very important information in it. This information is based on the examination, the candidate, and the examination centre. Therefore, it is very important for the candidates to study it. The following information will be mentioned in the call letters:
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Roll Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Written Test
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councilor
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Category of the Contender
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
What Are The Easy Steps To Download Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is nainitalbank.co.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the Nainital Bank Call Letter 2019.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- The Nainital Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 will open on your computer screen.
- Take a print out of it for future use at the examination hall.
How Many Valid ID Proof To Bring Along With Nainital Bank Hall Ticket 2019?
Aspirants need to bring one valid id proof at the examination venue. This valid id proof must be brought in original and with a photocopy. The invigilator at the examination venue will verify the identity of the candidate with the help of the valid id proofs. You can choose from the following given list of valid id proofs to be brought at the examination venue:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Employment ID, etc.
Important Links To Download Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: Nainital Bank Admit Card 2019 is going to release soon on the official website. Candidates can download the Nainital Bank Call Letter 2019 by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.