Do you want to Download NHM Admit Card 2019? If yes, then you are at the correct place. National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh is going to conduct a written examination on 6000 Community Health Officers posts. NHM will be conducting the written examination for Phase I (July 2019), as well as Phase II (January 2020) in one, go only.
The examination will be conducted in the month of June 2019. Our team is sharing the direct download link for the NHM Call Letter in this article. It is a very important document from the examination point of view. You can get the direct download link for the UPNHM Admit Card 2019 from the full article.
Highlights About NHM Admit Card Download – NHM UP CHO Notification Insights
Name of the department: National Health Mission
Also known as NHM
Category: Admit Card
Name of the post: Community Health Officers
Total number of vacancies: 6000
NHM Exam Hall Ticket Download Date: Notify Soon
Official Website: upnrhm.gov.in
Summary Of Recruitment Process – Download UP NHM Call Letter 2019
National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh issued an official notification regarding recruitment of 6000 Community Health Officers positions. The starting date to apply online is 09th May 2019. Whereas the last date for submitting the fully filled online application form is 23rd May 2019.
The department will select candidates on the basis of a Written Examination. The written exam will be held in the month of June 2019. We are sharing the direct download link for the NHM Admit Card 2019 in this article. It is a very important document from the examination point of view.
Important Information Given In NHM Hall Ticket 2019
Your NHM Exam Call Letter will hold some very important information. Therefore, it is a very important document. It will contain information regarding the examination venue, general instructions, etc. Candidates must not forget to bring it to the examination hall. You can check the information given in the UPNHM Admit Card 2019 from below:
- Category of the Contender.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Written Test.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Signature of the Board Councilor.
- The venue of the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date & Time of the Test.
How To Download NHM Admit Card 2019? Easy Steps
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is upnrhm.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the NHM UP Call Letter.
- Click on the link and enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- The UP NHM Hall Ticket will upload now.
Valid ID Proof Information Related To NHM Call Letter 2019
Candidates need to bring one valid id proof at the examination centre. The invigilator at the examination venue will check out the validity of the candidate as per the valid id proof. You have to bring the valid id proof in original and with a photocopy. You can choose which valid id proof to be brought along with the UPNHM Admit Card from below:
- Voter’s Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- University Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
- Aadhar Card
Important Links Related To NHM Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: NHM Admit Card will release on the official website 10 to 15 days before the written examination on 6000 Community Health Officers posts. You can download the NHM UP Call Letter by entering your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.