NIT recruitment 2019 official notification is announced by National Institute of Technology. There is a total of 137 Non Teaching posts. Interested candidates may apply through online mode for NIT Karnataka Jobs 2019 before the last date of submission of the online application form which is 17.07.2019. Opening date for submitting the online registration form is 19.06.2019. After the registration process, the department will be selecting the eligible candidates on the basis of three stages, Written Exam, Skill Test & Interview. For furthermore information candidates can check the given below article.
Short Summary About NIT Recruitment 2019
Department Name: National Institute of Technology
Also Called: NIT
Job Category: Government Jobs
Name Of Vacancy: Non Teaching
No. Of Total Posts: 137 Jobs
Mode Of Registration: Online Mode
Official Website: nitk.ac.in
Collect All Important Dates To Apply Online For Non-Teaching NIT Vacancy 2019
Advertisement No. 1085/ Estt./ 2019/ B2
Starting date of online registration: 19.06.2019
Last date of submitting the online form: 17.07.2019
Closing date for application fee through online IRIS: 17.07.2019
Division Of Posts For NIT Jobs 2019
Total number of posts: 137 posts
Senior Assistant: 10 Posts
Junior Assistant: 19 Posts
Technical Assistant: 32 Posts
Superintend: 09 Posts
Office Attendant /Lab Attendant: 18 Posts
Senior Technician: 17 posts
Get The Eligibility Criteria And Selection Process For NIT Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification Required To Apply For NIT Jobs 2019
Required educational qualification in Group B and C are as follows:-
- For Group B candidates- First class grade in B. E/ B. Tech/ MCA in suitable subject from any of the recognized University and Institutions.
- For Group C applicants- Senior secondary (10 +2) in Science with a minimum typing speed 35 w.p.m and proficiency in computer from any of the recognized board.
What Age Limit Is Required To Participate In NIT Technician Vacancy 2019 Post Wise?
Age limit for NIT Karnataka Jobs 2019 are the given below:
- For Assistant/Superintend: 30 years
- Technician/ Junior Assistant/Office Attendant /Lab Attendant: 27 years
- Senior Technician/Senior Assistant: 33 years
Pay Band To Be Given From NIT Recruitment 2019
Selected Applicants will get a good pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to 34,800-grade pay also included as per the positions.
What Will Be The Selection Procedure For NIT Technician Assistant Jobs 2019?
All participants will be selected on the basis of three stages. The department is going to first conduct a written examination, those candidates who have passed a written examination will be able to give a skill test, an interview.
- Written Exam
- skill Test
What Will Be The Application fee To apply Online For NIT Vacancy 2019?
Non- Refundable application fee will be applicable to all participants in category wise. The candidates have to pay the application fee through IRIS online mode.
- For General and OBC category: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/ SC/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 250/-
Follow The Step By Step Instructions To Apply Online For NIT Recruitment 2019
- First of all, log on to the official website of NIT Karnataka i.e. nitk.ac.in.
- Here you will find the official notification.
- Click on it, and read the notification carefully.
- Now if you find eligible yourself then apply by online mode.
- Then understand all the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the recent passport size photo and attach all the required educational certificates.
- Make the payment of the required application fee.
- Recheck all the details are valid, then submit the application form.
Important Links For NIT Karnataka Vacancy 2019
Conclusion: NIT recruitment 2019 notification for 137 Non Teaching vacancies are published by National Institute of technology. Eligible candidates can apply by online mode from 19.06.2019 to 17.07.2019.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) is selecting 177 candidates for Faculty positions. The department recently released an NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification. Eligible candidates who have First Class Graduation Degree can apply for the Professor and Assistant Professor positions through online mode.
Starting date to apply online for NIT Faulty Jobs is 01st March 2019. The online application portal for NIT Rourkela Recruitment will be active till the last date which is 30th April 2019. We advise all the job seekers to apply online on the official website as and when they apply online links are generated. You can get more details from the full article about National Institute Of Technology Faculty positions.
General Insights About NIT Recruitment 2019 Notification – NIT Faculty 2019
Name of the Department: National Institute of Technology
Also known as NIT
Job Cadre: Faculty
Name of the Positions: Professor and Assistant Professor
Total number of NIT Jobs 2019: 177
Mode of Registrations: Online Mode
Last Date: 30th April 2019
Official Website: nitrkl.ac.in
NIT Rourkela Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
Advertisement Number: NITR/ES/02/2019
Date of the Advertisement: 27th February 2019
Starting date for filling online applications for NIT Vacancy 2019: 01st March 2019
Last date for submitting online applications for NIT Recruitment 2019: 30th April 2019
Check Out NIT Professor Salary And National Institute of Technology Faculty Positions
|Serial Number||Name of the Positions||Pay Scale (7th CPC)||Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Professor Grade II||10||Total:177 Vacancies|
|3||Assistant Professor Grade I||12|
How To Apply Online For NIT Faculty Jobs 2019?
- All the candidates are requested to apply online on the official website.
- Go to the official website of the department which is nitrkl.ac.in.
- Now on the homepage, you will find the direct apply online link for the NIT Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the apply online link and start filling the online application form.
- Enter only relevant and basic information asked in the online form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the online form.
- Take print out of the online form after filling it successfully.
Selection Process For NIT Recruitment 2019
The selection of the candidates will be based on scrutiny of the online applications and Interview. All the applications received will first be scrutinized. Eligibility criteria and the validity of certain documents will be checked. Only then the applicants will be called for the Interview stage.
NIT Faculty Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
No application fee is to be paid for filling the online application forms. Candidates can direct fill the online forms and submit the online applications till 30th April 2019.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For NIT Recruitment 2019?
NIT Jobs 2019 – Educational Qualifications .
- Engineering Department and Industrial Design: Candidates must hold a First Class B.Tech./B.E./B.Des. Degree with PhD in their relevant branch.
- Planning and Architecture: You must hold First Class B.Arch./B.Plan Degree or First Class M.Arch./M.Plan. Degree.
- Science, Humanities and Social Science Departments: Candidates must hold a First Class Masters’ Degree with PhD in their relevant discipline.
- School of Management: You must have done an MBA/PGDBM with PhD in Management.
Age Limit For NIT Recruitment 2019
The maximum age to apply online is 60 years. Candidates who have attained more than 60 years of age must not apply online.
Important Links For NIT Rourkela Jobs 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct apply online link for the NIT Recruitment 2019. Candidates can apply online for NIT Vacancy 2019 from 01st March 2019 to 30th April 2019.