ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) recently released an official notification of OMPL Recruitment 2019 for 17 Vacancies of Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training. The department invites applications through online mode from candidates holding a Graduate degree & Diploma Degree. The last date for submission of online application form for OMPL Graduate Apprentice Training Jobs 2019 is 23.08.2019. And applicants can submit the online form from 24.07.2019. You all can get whole eligibility criteria for OMPL Mangalore Recruitment 2019 from the article given below.
Read All The Insights On OMPL Recruitment 2019 Notification
Name of the Department: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)
Also known as OMPL
Category: Government Jobs
Name of the Post: Graduate and Technician Apprenticeship Training
Total number of Vacancy: 17 vacancies
Registration Mode: Online
Official Website: ompl.co.in
Collect Important Dates To Apply Online For OMPL GAT Vacancy 2019
Starting Date: 24.07.2019
Last Date: 23.08.2019
Classification Of Posts For OMPL Jobs 2019
Total number of posts: 17 posts
- Graduate Apprentice Training: 12 posts
- Technician Apprentice Training: 5 posts
Am I Eligible To Apply Online For OMPL Recruitment 2019? Get Whole Eligibility Criteria From Here
What Is The Required Educational Qualification For OMPL Mangalore Jobs 2019?
Those candidates who are going to apply for OMPL Recruitment 2019, they all must have a Degree & Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline from any of the recognized university or Institutions.
Age Limit Required For OMPL Vacancy 2019
Candidates are requested to please visit to the official notification of OMPL to get complete information about the age limit.
How Will I Get selected In OMPL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2019?
The selection process of all eligible participants will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their based qualifications, Written Test is also included in the selection procedure.
Post wise Pay Scale To Be Given From OMPL Jobs 2019
Applicants will get a good pay band from the department which is given below.
- Graduate Apprentice Training: Rs. 10,000/-
- Technician Apprentice Training: Rs. 7,100/-
Does Application Fee Is Required To Apply For OMPL Mangalore Vacancy 2019
There is no application fee applicable to apply for the Graduate Apprentice Training Post through online mode. For more details check out from the official notification.
Get Easy Steps To Apply Online For OMPL Recruitment 2019
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which isompl.co.in
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the Current Opening link.
- Click on the link. A new window will open.
- Start filling up the online application form.
- Enter only relevant information asked.
- Attach all the educational qualifications and provide a signature in the online application form.
- Then recheck all the filled details in the application form are correct and valid.
- Now submit the form and take out the print for future use.
Major Links For OMPL Mangalore Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Official notification of OMPL Recruitment 2019 is available on its official website. There are total of 17 Graduate Apprentice Training posts. Candidates may apply through online mode from 23.08.2019 to 24.07.2019.