Are you are looking for ONGC Recruitment 2019? If yes then you are at the correct place. Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited is recruiting candidates for 107 Executives at E1 Level. Interested candidates may apply through online mode. The starting and closing date for ONGC Executive Recruitment is 29.05.2019 to 18.05.2019.
Summary Of ONGC Recruitment Notification For 107 Executives
Department Name- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Well Define as- ONGC
Name of Post- Executives
No of Vacancies- 107
Mode of Application- Online Mode
Starting Date- 29.05.2019
Last Date- 18.06.2019
Job location- Dehradun
Official Portal- ongcindia.com
Important dates to Apply Online For ONGC Vacancy 2019
Notification no- 1/2019 (R&P)
Starting date to apply online application form is 29.05.2019
The last date for registering online application form is 18.06.2019
Computer Based Test(CBT) will be held on the Last week of July
Division of Vacancies For ONGC Recruitment
- Unreserved- 47 posts
- OBC- 30 posts
- SC- 15 posts
- ST- 6 posts
- EWS- 9 posts
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For ONGC Jobs? ONGC Executive Vacancy
Education Qualification For ONGC Online Form
- Post Graduation
Age Limit- ONGC Recruitment
- Unreserved- Maximum age is 30 years
- OBC- Maximum age is 33 years
- SC / ST- Maximum age is 35 years
- PWD- Maximum age is 40 years
- EX- Serviceman- Maximum age is 40 years
Pay scale For ONGC Executive Vacancy 2019
The Oil And Natural Gas Corporation is going to give a decent salary to its employees after selection. After the selection, the candidates will be given a salary of Rs. 60,000 to 1,80,000/-.
Selection Process – Oil And Natural Gas Jobs 2019
The department will select candidates on the basis of three stages. These are Computer Based Test, Qualification Marks, and Personal Interview.
Application Fee (Category wise)- ONGC Recruitment
A nominal fee will be charged for registration. The fee is given below:
- GEN/OBC- Rs. 370/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman- No charges applicable
What Is The Applying Online Process For ONGC Vacancy 2019?
- First, you need to visit official website i.e. ongcindia.com
- Here you will find an online application form.
- Read the online application form carefully.
- Fill the form by correct and valid details
- Ensure in the application form that application fee is deposited and verified by the concerned bank.
- Recheck your all entered details in the application form
- Then click on submit button
Important Links For ONGC Jobs
Conclusion: ONGC Recruitment 2019 is available for 107 executives Posts. Eligible candidates can fill the ONGC Online Application Form before the last date 18.06.2019.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation- ONGC Recruitment 2019 Notification has released on the official portal for 785 GTs in Engineering & Geo Scientists Posts. Eligible or interested applicants may fill the online application form=. The last date for submission of the registration form is 25.04.2019 for ONGC Vacancy 2019. The Apply Online process has been started on 05.04.2019. More details about ONGC AEE Recruitment like eligibility criteria, pay band, etc. should read this article properly.
Short Details About ONGC Recruitment Notification 2019
Name of Department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Category: Govt Jobs
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of Post: GTs in Engineering & Geo Scientists
No. of Posts: 785 Vacancies
Status of ONGC Notification: Available
Official Portal: www.ongclndla.com
Division Of ONGC Jobs 2019
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|01. a||AEE (Cementing)-Mechanical||10Post|
|01. b||AEE (Cementing)- Petroleum||01 Post|
|02.||AEE (Civil)||19 Post|
|03. a||AEE (Drilling)- Mechanical||86 Post|
|03. b||AEE (Drilling)- Petroleum||08 Post|
|04.||AEE (Electrical)||95 Post|
|05.||AEE (Electronics)||24 Post|
|06.||AEE (Instrumentation)||26 Post|
|07.||AEE (Mechanical)||75 Post|
|08. a||AEE (Production)- Mechanical||64 Post|
|08. b||AEE (Production- Chemical)||80 Post|
|08. c||AEE(Production)-Petroleum||33 Post|
|09.||AEE (Reservoir)||19 Post|
|12.||Geophysicist (Surface)||29 Post|
|13.||Geophysicist (Wells)||14 Post|
|14.||Materials Management Officer||33 Post|
|15.||Programming Office||13 Post|
|16||Transport Officer||11 Post|
|17.||AEE(Industrial Engineering)||10 Post|
|Total No. of Posts||785 Posts|
Important Dates For ONGC Recruitment 2019
Advertisement No.: 3/2019 (R&P)
Opening Date For Apply Online: 05.04.2019
Last Date To Submit Form: 25.04.02019
The period for uploading the scanned copies of to certificates and downloading the interview call letters for shortlisted candidates: 05.05.2019- 20.05.2019 (tentative)
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For ONGC AEE Jobs? ONGC Online Form
|Education Qualification||Graduate & Post Graduate|
|Selection process||On the basis of Interview|
[Note: For Posts Wise Details Like Qualification, Age Criteria, etc. should check the official notification which is mention below.
How To Fill Online Application Form For ONGC Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, candidates log on to official portal i.e. www.ongcindia.com.
- Then should search “ONGC Vacancy” Notification and click on it.
- Open the new page on your screen.
- Read full details very carefully.
- If you are eligible for ONGC Jobs 2019 should find apply online link.
- And click on it.
- Enter all required details properly without any mistake.
- Upload recent scan passport size photo and signature.
- Recheck all details after filling the online form.
- Then press on the submit button.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links For ONGC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has published the ONGC Recruitment 2019 notification. There are a total of 785 GTs in Engineering & Geo Scientists available. Candidates may apply through online mode for ONGC AEE Vacancy 2019. Candidates can fill the ONGC Online Application Form between 05.04.2019- 25.04.2019.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 is ongoing. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has recently released a notification. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31.01.2019. There are 86 ONGC Jobs of Class III and IV positions of Asst. Technician, Jr. Asst. etc.
You can send your fully filled online applications till 20th February 2019. ONGC Vacancy is a great opportunity. You can get more details about this notification from the full article.
Short Details About ONLGC Online Application Form – ONGC Recruitment 2019
Name of the department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
ONGC Notification No. : SS/1/CHN & KKL/2019
Name of the post: Asst. Technician, Jr. Asst. etc.
Total number of vacancies: 86
Job Cadre: Class III and IV
Apply online process: 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019
Official Website: ongcindia.com
What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For Oil And Natural Gas Jobs?
Starting date for filling ONGC Online Form: 31.01.2019
Closing date for submitting online applications: 20.02.2019
Ending date for depositing online fee: 21.02.2019
Admit card download date: Available Soon
Computer Based Test: April 2019 (Tentative)
Declaration of the result: Not yet available
How Can I Apply Online For 86 Class III & IV ONGC Recruitment?
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website (ongcindia.com).
- Now you have to click on the careers section. It is available at the top right corner of the homepage.
- It will take you to the recruitment section.
- Click on the tab. Now you can see the ONGC Apply Online Link. Click on it.
- You have to first register yourselves. So click on the ONGC Registration link.
- After you have successfully registered you have to log in with the ONGC Login credentials.
- Now start filling the online form. Enter relevant details asked.
- Attach your passport size photo and signature.
- Make a payment of the online application fee.
Is ONGC Jobs For Freshers? Eligibility Criteria
What Is The Educational Qualification Needed To Fill ONGC Online Application Form?
|AI||Intermediate with 6 Months experience in Fire Service/|
Matric with Science & Trade Certificate in surveying/
Graduation Degree with typing Skills.
|A2||Three years Diploma in respective Engineering Field|
|A3||Valid Driving License of Heavy Vehicles/|
Matric with Fireman’s training of three months duration.
Are There Any Physical Standards For ONGC Recruitment 2019?
How Much Oil And Natural Gas Vacancy Are There?
What Is The Required Age Limit For ONGC Recruitment?
Age Relaxation Details
- PWD Candidates: 10 years ((15 years for SCs and 13 years for OBCs)
- Ex-servicemen: To the extent of the length of service in Armed Forces Plus 3 years as per Govt. Rules
- ONGC Departmental Candidates: To the extent of services rendered by them in ONGC
- ONGC Ex-Apprentices: To the extent of their training undergone in ONGC
What Is The Application Fee For ONGC Recruitment?
- SC/ ST PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates do not have to pay the registration fee.
- General candidates have to pay a Registration Fee of Rs. 370/-
- The actual fee is of Rs. 299.20/-
- Bank Charges are Rs. 60/-
- Plus GST 10.80/- on the bank charges.
- You can deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
- You can not deposit the fee through online mode.
How Will I Get Selected For Oil And Natural Gas Jobs?
There is no Interview for ONGC Recruitment 2019. Firstly, you will have to go through a Computer Based Test. Those who qualify the test will get a chance to attend the Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Typing Test/ Driving Test.
What Will Be My Salary After Selection In Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019?
Important Links For ONGC Jobs 2019
Conclusion: ONGC Recruitment 2019 is active. You can apply online for ONGC Vacancy from 31.01.2019 to 20.02.2019.