Punjab Public Service Commission is soon going to conduct Preliminary and Mains Examination on 75 Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate posts. The date of the examination will be notified soon. Our team is sharing the direct download link for the PPSC Admit Card 2019 in this article. It is a very essential document from the examination point of view.
The invigilator at the exam venue will not allow you to sit for the examination if you do not bring the Punjab PSC Call Letter at the exam venue. You can download the call letter by entering the Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password. Candidates will be able to download the PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 10-15 days before the examination date.
Fresh update as on 13.04.2019: PPSC Admit Card for Civil Judge Exam will soon be releasing on the official website of the department. We are sharing the direct download link for the Civil Judge Call Letter in this article. Candidates can download the call letter by entering their Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password. We advise you to stay connected to this article for more updates on PPSC Exam Admit Card 2019.
General Details About PPSC Admit Card 2019 – PPSC 75 Civil Judge Call Letter
Name of the department: Punjab Public Service Commission
Also known as PPSC
Category: Admit Card
Name of the posts: Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate
Total number of vacancies: 75
Date of the exam: Notify soon
PPSC Hall Ticket: Available Soon
Official website: ppsc.gov.in
Important Dates Regarding PPSC Call Letter 2019
Starting Date: 05.04.2019
Last Date: 08.05.2019
Fee Deposit Date: 15.05.2019
Civil Judge Exam Date: Notify soon
PPSC Admit Card: 10-15 days before the exam date
Content Of The PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019 – Information Given In PPSC Hall Ticket
- Name and address of the candidate
- Exam conducting authority details
- General Instructions
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature
- Examination venue address
- Centre code
- Registration ID
- Roll Number
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Space for invigilator’s signature
- Space for candidate’s left thumb impression
What Are The Easy Steps To Download PPSC Admit Card 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is ppsc.gov.in
- On the homepage of the official website, you will find the direct download link for the call letter.
- Click on the link.
- Enter your Registration ID with Date of Birth or Password.
- PPSC Call Letter will open on a new tab.
How Many Valid ID Proof To Bring With PPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2019?
We advise the candidates to bring one valid id proof at the examination venue. The valid id proof will be checked at many phases of the Preliminary and Mains examination. The invigilator at the examination venue will not allow you to sit for the examination if you do not bring the valid id proof with PPSC Admit Card 2019. Following is the list of valid id proofs. You can choose and bring one valid id proof at the exam venue.
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Office
- Permanent Driving License
- Employee ID
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Aadhar Card
General Instructions Mentioned In PPSC Admit Card 2019
- Read the examination centre atleast one hour before the reporting time.
- Do not bring any electronic gadget at the examination venue.
- If you are caught cheating during the examination, your candidature will be cancelled.
- Do not forget to bring one valid id proof along with the PPSC Civil Judge Call Letter.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall past the reporting time.
Important Links Related To PPSC Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: Punjab Public Service Commission is going to conduct Preliminary and Mains examination on 75 Civil Judge (Junior Division) – Judicial Magistrate posts. We are sharing the direct download link for the PPSC Admit Card 2019. Download the admit card and bring it with one valid id proof at the exam centre.