Looking to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2019? Here is the good news for you all. Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) has recently uploaded the official notification for a total of 205 Executive & Non-Executive Posts. Candidates who are interested need to log on to the official website to read the notification details. If they are eligible, apply online for SAIL Executive Jobs. The Online Registration Process will take place between the dates 10.07.2019 to 31.07.2019. To collect more details about SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2019, such as eligibility criteria, application fee, salary, etc., read the article carefully.
General Details About SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification
Name of the Department: Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)
Category: Government Jobs
Vacancy Name: Executive & Non-Executive
Number of Total Posts: 205
Recruitment Location: Rourkela
Application Mode: Online Process
Official Website: sailcareers.com
Crucial Dates To Remember For SAIL Vacancy 2019
Advertisement Number: 03/2019
SAIL Recruitment Notification Release Date: 22.06.2019
Opening Date To Fill The SAIL Application Form 2019: 10.07.2019
Last Date of Submission Of Online Application Form: 31.07.2019
Post-Wise Distribution Of SAIL Jobs 2019
The total number of vacancies: 205
- Executives: 26 Posts
- Non-Executives: 106 Posts
- Boiler Operator: 7 Posts
- Operator-Technician (Trainee): 47 Posts
- Attendant-Technician (Trainee): 19 Posts
What Is The Eligibility Criteria To Apply For SAIL Recruitment 2019? SAIL Attendant Vacancy 2019
Education Qualification SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2019
- Management: Candidates need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Fire Engineering from a renowned institute/university.
- Deputy Manager Post: he aspirants must possess Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering.
- Junior Manager (Quality Testing Ultrasonic): Under-Graduate Degree in Metallurgy discipline.
- Junior Manager (Safety): Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following fields, including Engineering/Technology, is required to apply for the said post.
- Fire Engine Driver (Trainee): Candidates must have passed their Matriculation qualification with Diploma in the relevant discipline.
- Attendant: Matriculation with ITI Certificate in Fitter Field is required.
- Operator/Technician (Boiler Operator): Matriculation with a full-time Diploma in the Power Plant or Production or Mechanical or Chemical or Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering from the authorized institute. Aspirants also should have a Certificate of Competency as a Boiler Attendant.
- Fire Operator (Trainee): UG Degree in the respective field with a completion certificate of sub officer course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur. Also, a valid Driving Licence for Heavy Motor Vehicles is required to apply for the above-said post.
Age Limit For SAIL Recruitment 2019
The Upper Age Limit is 37 Years. To get more information about the Age Limit, refer the official recruitment notification. Age Relaxation is allotted to the candidates depending on the caste category they belong to. Check below:
- SC/ST candidates: 5 Years
- OBC (Non-creamy Layer): 3 Years
- Persons With Disability (GEN): 10 Years
- PWD (OBC (NCL)): 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 Years
Application Fee – SAIL Rourkela Jobs 2019
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Executive Post need to pay Rs.500/-
- For the Operator/Technician (Trainee) &(Boiler Operator) and Fire Operator (Trainee) Posts, the application fee is Rs.250/-
- For the Posts of Attendant/Technician (Trainee) and Fireman/Fire Engine Driver (Trainee), the total fee to be paid is Rs.150/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ESM Candidates do not need to pay any fee as it has been exempted for them.
Important Links For Steel Authority Of India Limited Recruitment:
Some Frequently Asked Questions Regarding SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Vacancy 2019
What Are The Steps to Apply For SAIL Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates will need to check out the official website.
- On the home page, they need to search for the link of BLAH Notification and click on that.
- Now read the Recruitment Details carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, press on the Apply Option.
- Fill up the application form with all the correct and accurate details.
- Upload the scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature.
- Then pay the application fee and submit the completed application form.
- Take a print out of it on a plain paper for future reference.
What Is The SAIL Vacancy Selection Process?
The Selection of the Applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following Tests:
- Written Test/Skill Test/Trade Test/Physical Ability Test
How Must Salary Is To Be Paid To The Candidates Selected For SAIL Executive & Non-Executive Jobs 2019?
The Monthly Salary for the above said posts will be between Rs.15,830- Rs.58,000/-. However, the amount will vary from post to post. Hence we advise you to check out the SAIL Jobs 2019 Notification.
Conclusion: SAIL Recruitment 2019 notification for 205 Executive & Non-Executive Vacancies is now available on the official web portal. Eligible Applicants can read out the details and apply online for the BLAH before the last date i.e. 31.07.2019.
Are you Waiting for SAIL Recruitment 2019? If yes then, you are at the right place Steel Authority of India Limited which is also known as SAIL has officially announced 142 Management Trainee Post. Willing candidates can apply online from 25.05.2019. The last date of online registration for SAIL Management trainee Vacancy 2019 is 14.06.2019. Those candidates who had to appear for GATE 2019 will be shortlisted according to their score. For more details regarding age criteria, Selection Process read the article carefully.
Overview For SAIL Recruitment 2019: SAIL MT Vacancy 2019
Department Name; Steel Authority Of India.
Category: Government Jobs
post Title: Management Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 51 Post
Mode of Registration: Online
Job Location: Delhi
Last date of online registration for SAIL Management Trainee Jobs 2019: 14.06.2019
Official portal: sail.co.in
Who Can Apply For SAIL Vacancy 2019? Check Eligibility Criteria For SAIL MT Jobs 2019
|The commencement date of the online process||25.05.2019|
|SAIL MT Vacancy 2019 Last Date||14.06.2019|
|SAIL Interview Date||Available soon|
|Education Qualifications for SAIL MT Vacancy 2019||Applicants must have an engineering degree in relevant subject from any recognized university.
Candidates must appear in GATE 2019 for SAIL Recruitment 2019.
|Age Criteria for SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019||Maximum Age: 28 Years as on 14.06.2019
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Selection Process||Applicant should be selected the basis of Gate 2019 Score & Interview|
|Application Fees for SAIL Jobs 2019||
|Jobs 2019 Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Frequently Asked For SAIL Management Trainee Vacancy 2019?
How To Apply For SAIL Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the official website i.e sail.co.in
- Search & Click on career options from the home page.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- If you are eligible click on the apply option.
- Fill details in the form.
- Pay application fee of SAIL Vacancy 2019.
- Upload photo,certificate & other document.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
What Is The Distribution Of SAIL MT Jobs 2019?
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Mechanical Engineering||66 Posts|
|Metallurgical Engineering||07 posts|
|Electrical Engineering||41 posts|
|Chemical Engineering||10 posts|
|Instrumentation Engineering||15 posts|
|Mining Engineering||03 posts|
|Total no. of posts||63 posts|
Conclusion: Steel Authority Of India issued official notification SAIL Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date 14.06.2019. The interview date will be soon uploaded.
|Check SAIL Recruitment Official Notification|
|Collect Topic Wise SAIL Syllabus|
|Download SAIL Admit Card For Written Test|
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)has released the official notification of SAIL Recruitment 2019. The Bhilai Steel Plant invites online applications for 153 vacancies. Eligible job seekers can apply online for Operator-Technician (Trainee), Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee) and other posts.
The starting date to apply online for SAIL Vacancy 2019 is 19th January 2019. There is an application fee to apply online for SAIL Bhilai Jobs 2019. It amounts from Rs 150/- to Rs 500/- (post wise) for General and OBC candidates. For more details, you have to read the full SAIL Notification 2019.
Fresh update as on 04.02.2019: The last date for submission of SAIL Vacancy Online Form is 09.02.2019. We have shared the direct apply online link for the SAIL 2019 Recruitment in this article. Therefore, candidates can easily apply online from here. You can download the SAIL Syllabus and study from it for the examination. Moreover, we have shared the download link for SAIL Admit Card for the written test.
Fresh update as on 31.01.2019: SAIL Recruitment 2019 for OCT Jobs active now. You can apply online for Bhilai Steel Plant Vacancy from 19.01.2019 to 09.02.2019. You will need the SAIL Syllabus 2019 in order to get selected for the 153 SAIL Jobs. Therefore, you must study as per the SAIL Exam Call Letter 2019. Candidates can download the SAIL Admit Card 2019 from this article. We have shared the direct download link for the SAIL Call Letter in this article.
Insights Of The SAIL Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply For 153 SAIL Jobs 2019
Department: Steel Authority of India Limited
Abbreviation: Bhilai Steel Plant and SAIL
Post: Operator-Technician (Trainee), Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee) and other posts
SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant Vacancy: 153
Recruitment Process: Steel Authority Of India Recruitment 2019
Maximum Vacancies: Operator-Technician (Trainee) 116
Registration Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: sailcareers.com
Important Dates For Bhilai Steel Plant Recruitment 2019
Apply Online Starting Date: 19.01.2019
Online Form Submission Last Date: 09.02.2019
Fee Payment Details For SAIL Vacancy 2019: 09.02.2019
Payment Reconciliation Statement Availability For SAIL Recruitment 2019: Available Soon
Exam Fee Payment Closing Date: Not Yet Available
Admit Card Download Date: Available Soon
Written Test: Updated Soon
Division Of SAIL Jobs 2019 | Bhilai Steel Plant 153 OCT SAIL 2019 Recruitment
- Operator-Technician (Trainee): 116 Posts
- Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee): 17 Posts
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee): 08 Posts
- Pharmacist (Trainee): 05 Posts
- Attendant-Technician (Boiler Operation): 03 Posts
- Fire Engineer: 03 Posts
- Blaster: 01 Posts
What Is The Educational Qualification For SAIL Recruitment 2019? Pay Scale For SAIL Vacancies
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Fire Engineer||Pay Scale of 20600-46500 with a move to pay scale of Rs 24900-50500/||Bachelor of Fire Engineering|
|Pharmacist (Trainee)(S-3)||Rs 16,800-3%-24,110/-||10+2, Diploma (GNM)/ B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee) (S-3)||Rs 16,800-3%-24,110/-||10+2, Diploma/ B.Sc (Relevant Discipline)|
|Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3)||Rs 16,800-3%-24,110/-||10+2, Diploma (GNM)/ B.Sc (Nursing)|
|Operator-Technician (Trainee)(S-3)||Rs 16,800-3%-24,110/-||Matriculation & Diploma (Engg)|
|Attendant-Technician (Boiler Operation)||Rs 15,830-3%-22,150/-||Matriculation & ITI/ Boiler Attendant Certificate|
|Blaster (S-1)||Rs 15,830-3%-22,150/-||Matriculation with relevant certificate|
Application Fee For 153 OCT Bhilai Steel Plant Jobs – SAIL Recruitment For Engineers 2019
- Fire Engineer: Rs 500/-
- Operator-Technician (Trainee)(S-3): Rs 250/-
- Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) (S-3): Rs 250/-
- Attendant-Technician (Boiler Operation): Rs 150/-
- Pharmacist (Trainee)(S-3): Rs 250/-
- Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee) (S-3): Rs 250/-
- Blaster (S-1): Rs 150/-
Am I Eligible For SAIL Recruitment 2019? Age Limit For SAIL Vacancy 2019
Candidates must be of at least the minimum age of 28 years to apply online for SAIL Jobs 2019. Whereas the maximum age to apply online is 28 years. Apart from this, the upper age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Process For Steel Authority Of India Vacancy 2019 | SAIL Recruitment 2019
For Fire Engineers Post
Candidates will be selected for this post on the basis of two stages. Namely, Written Test and Interview. Only those candidates will be called for the Interview who qualify the written test. The weightage of marks for the Written Test and Interview is 80:20.
For All Other Posts
Eligible applicants will first be called for a Written Test. The weightage of marks for the Written Test will be 100%. Contenders who qualify the written test will then be called for the Trade/ Skill Test. It will be of qualifying nature only.
How To Apply Online For SAIL Recruitment 2019? Easy Steps
- Visit the official website of the department which is sailcareers.com.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘View All’ link of the ‘Jobs’ section.
- Now you can apply online for your desired post by clicking on the links.
- Start filling the application form by entering relevant information in the dialogue box.
- After filling the online form make payment of the application fee.
- Click on the submit button and your form is submitted successfully.
- The application form filling process is over for Steel Authority of India Jobs 2019.
Important Links For SAIL Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct apply online link for SAIL Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19.01.2019.
SAIL Admit Card 2019 will release soon. The Steel Authority of India will release it for the SAIL Exam 2019. The examination will be held on 153 vacancies of Operator-Technician and various other Trainee posts. You can download the SAIL Call Letter 2019 with your Reg. ID and Password or D.O.B. We advise you to read the full article for the direct download link of SAIL Hall Ticket 2019.
Insight Of The 153 OCT Notification | SAIL Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Department||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Also known as||Bhilai Steel Plant and SAIL|
|Name of the Post||Operator-Technician (Trainee), Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee) and other posts|
|Total number of Vacancies||153|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
|Bhilai Steel Plant Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline (Written)|
|SAIL Hall Ticket 2019||Available Prior to 10-15 days of the Exam|
SAIL Bhilai Admit Card 2019 – Official Notification Summary/ Important Dates
Eligible candidates can apply online for 153 vacancies for Steel Authority of India. Candidates also have to pay an exam fee amounting from Rs. 150/- to Rs. 500/- Department will select candidates on the basis of Written Test, Interview and Trade/ Skill Test. You must bring the Steel Authority of India Call Letter with you at the exam centre.
Starting date to apply online: 19.01.2019
Last date of online form submission: 09.02.2019
Fee payment details: 09.02.2019
Payment Reconciliation Statement: Available Soon
Last date for exam fee payment: Not Yet Available
SAIL Admit Card download date: Available Soon
Date of the written test: Updated Soon
How To Download SAIL Operator-Technician Hall Ticket? Easy Steps For SAIL Exam Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of the department which is sailcareers.com.
- Scroll down the homepage and click on the View All link of the Jobs section.
- A new page will load. You will find the call letter on this page.
- Click on it. Fill in your Reg. ID with D.O.B or Password. Click on the submit button.
- SAIL Admit Card will open on a new page now.
What Are The Contents Of SAIL Call Letter 2019? Details Given In Steel Authority of India Admit Card
These details are given in the admit card of SAIL Bhilai Steel Plant.
- Name & Address.
- Registration ID, Password and Roll Number.
- Photograph & Signature.
- Guardian’s Name.
- Day, Date and Time of the examination.
- Reporting Time.
- Centre Code.
- Examination Venue.
- General Instructions.
- Exam Timing, etc.
How Many Valid ID Proof Should I Carry With SAIL Admit Card 2019?
You have to carry only one valid id proof at the exam centre. You must carry bring it in original and with a photocopy. Aspirants must bring one valid id proof with the Bhilai Steel Plant Admit Card. Candidates can get the list of valid id proof from below:
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID, etc.
Important Links Related To SAIL Admit Card 2019
Download SAIL Written Exam Permission Letter (Available Soon)
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for SAIL Admit Card 2019. Candidates will have to bring the admit card at the written exam centre.
SAIL Syllabus 2019 is very essential to qualify the SAIL Exam 2019. The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is planning to conduct a Written Exam on 153 positions of Operator-Technician (Trainee), Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee), etc.
The department will conduct the Written Exam and Trade/ Skill Test for which we are sharing the SAIL Exam Pattern. Candidates can download the SAIL Exam Syllabus 2019 from here. The exam date is not yet available. You can get the syllabus and exam pattern from the full article.
Where To Check Full Details About Written Exam? Download SAIL Syllabus 2019
Department: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Post: Operator-Technician (Trainee), Jr. Medical Technologist (Trainee), etc.
Exam Mode: Written Exam (Offline)
Exam Date: Not yet available
SAIL Exam Syllabus 2019: Available Here
Official Website: sailcareers.com
Important Dates For SAIL Exam 2019 | SAIL Bhilai Syllabus 2019
Opening date to apply online: 19.01.2019
Closing date for submission of online form: 09.02.2019
Fee payment dates: 09.02.2019
Availability of Payment Reconciliation Statement: Available Soon
Last date for application fee payment: Not Yet Available
Call Letter download date: Available Soon
SAIL Syllabus 2019: Available Here
SAIL Exam Date: Updated Soon
Declaration of Result: Not yet available
Selection Process For Steel Authority Of India – Get SAIL Exam Syllabus 2019
Eligible candidates can still apply online for SAIL Recruitment 2019 till 09th February 2019. The department will select candidates through a written test, trade/ skill test and interview. Candidates applying for the Fire Engineer post will have to first attend the written exam. On the basis of marks scored in the exam, they will be called for the Interview.
You can download the SAIL Syllabus from here. Similarly, candidates applying for all other posts will have to attend the written test and then the trade/ skill test. The ratio of written exam and interview for the Fire Engineer post is 80:20. Candidates must learn about the SAIL Exam Pattern. Similarly, the ratio for written test for other posts is 100%. Trade/ Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only.
What Is The Topic Wise SAIL Syllabus 2019? sailcareers.com Syllabus 2019
We are sharing the detailed syllabus for the written exam. Candidates will have to study as per this syllabus. Otherwise, they will not be able to qualify the exam. You can get the topic wise SAIL 2019 Syllabus from below
General Aptitude – SAIL OCT Syllabus 2019
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Events – National & International.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research & Technology.
SAIL Syllabus – English Verbal Ability
- Sentence structure.
- English Language.
Quantitative Aptitude – sailcareers.com Exam Syllabus
- Data Interpretation.
- Numerical ability.
- Time and distance.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time & work.
- Profit and Loss.
SAIL Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Relationship concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Non-verbal series etc.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Space visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Decision making.
SAIL Bhilai Syllabus 2019 – Electrical
- Electrical Circuits and Networks.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems
- Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines and Power Electronic Drives.
Mechanical Engineering – SAIL Syllabus 2019
- The Strength of Materials.
- Applied Thermodynamics.
- Material science and metallurgy.
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery.
- Foundry, Welding, and Forging.
- Metal cutting and machine tools.
- Theory of Machines.
- The Design of Machine Elements.
- Heat Transfer.
SAIL OCT Syllabus 2019 – Metallurgy
- Extractive Metallurgy.
- Manufacturing Processes
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Thermodynamics and Rate Processes.
- Physical Metallurgy.
Check Out SAIL Exam Pattern 2019 – Witten Exam Scheme 153 OCT Jobs
The written exam will consist of objective type questions. There are a total of 250 questions. Candidates will have to complete the test in a total of 145 minutes. There are going to be two papers. Paper, I will be of General Aptitude. Similarly, the second paper will consist of a Technical subject. You can qualify the exam if you know about the SAIL Bhilai Exam Pattern 2019. Therefore, we are sharing the SAIL OCT Exam Pattern 2019.
Get sailcareers.com Exam Pattern | SAIL Syllabus 2019
|I||General Aptitude||Reasoning||35||145 Minutes|
|English Verbal Ability||35|
|II||Technical||Relevant Engineering Discipline||100|
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the SAIL Syllabus 2019 in this article. You can qualify SAIL Exam 2019.