Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh wants to fill up 196 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs). Therefore, the department has released as official Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019 Notification. As per the official notification, eligible Graduates can apply online for SSACHD Vacancy 2019 from 26th February 2019 (10.00 AM onwards).
The department will select candidates on the basis of one Objective Type Written Test. SSACHD will inform the candidates about the Written Test Date by 10th April 2019. The last date to fill and submit online applications for Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment is 27th March 2019 (up to 4:00 PM). You can get more insights from the official notification from the full article.
Important Dates To Apply Online – Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019
Starting date to apply online: 26th February 2019 (10.00 AM onwards)
Last date for submitting online applications: 27th March 2019 (upto 4:00 PM)
The release date for Fee Confirmation List of candidates: 02nd April 2019 (at 11:00 AM)
Date of the written test: To be notified by 10th April 2019
Short Insights About Official Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment Notification
Name of the Department: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Society, Chandigarh
Also known as Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh
Name of the Posts: Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
Total number of Vacancies: 196
Mode of Registration: Online Mode
Ending date of online registrations: 27th March 2019
Official Website: ssachd.nic.in
How To Apply Online For SSACHD Jobs 2019?
- First of all, you should go to the official website of the department which is ssachd.nic.in.
- Scroll down the homepage.
- Click on the Recruitment section given on the left side of the homepage.
- You will now see the Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Below the official notification, you will find the direct apply online link for the Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy.
- Click on the link. Start filing the online application form by entering relevant information asked.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- The apply online process gets over here.
Category Wise Division Of SSACHD Vacancy 2019 – Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Position||General||EWS||OBC||SC||Total Vacant Positions||PWD||ESM|
|TGT Science (Med)||020||01||03||04||10||0||02|
|TGT Science (NM)||21||02||11||13||47||04||10|
|TGT Social Science||17||02||15||12||46||04||10|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Samagra Shiksha TGT Jobs?
Age Limit For Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019
The minimum age to apply online for the TGT positions is 21 years. Whereas the maximum age to apply online is 37 years. Age must be calculated as on 01st January 2019. Upper Age Relaxations for the various categories will be given as per the Government Rules and Regulations.
Educational Qualification For Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh Recruitment 2019
- Graduate from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
- Bachelor of Education Degree with relevant teaching subject.
- Passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
- 04 years B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate.
- Passed in Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
Relevant Subjects Under Essential Qualification – SSACHD Trained Graduate Teacher
How Will I Get Selected In The Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019?
The department will select candidates on the basis of three stages. First is the Objective Type Written Test. Candidates will first be called for the Multiple Choice Questions Written Test. The department will notify the candidates about the date of examination by 10th April 2019. After the examination, the department will release the merit list. SSACHD will call candidates for the document verification. There is no Interview in the selection process.
Application Fee For 196 Trained Graduate Teacher
Candidates will have to submit an application fee in order to complete the online apply process. The application fee amounts to Rs. 800/-. Candidates belonging to SC category only have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee. Whereas the Persons with Disability candidates are exempt from making fee payment. You can make payment of the application fee by both online and offline mode.
Pay Scale For Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019
Selected candidates will be getting a fixed remuneration of Rs. 45,756/-. For more details about the pay scale, you need to check the official notification. We are sharing the official notification pdf at the end of the article.
Important Instructions For Samagra Shiksha 2019 Recruitment
Conclusion: We are sharing the complete notification details regarding Samagra Shiksha Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online for Trained Graduate Teacher Jobs from 26th February 2019.