South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification for 160 Probationary Officers (PO) and 385 Probationary Clerks has been issued on the official website. The South Indian Bank Limited invites online applications from 10th Pass eligible candidates for PO & Clerk 545 Jobs. The apply online recruitment process will begin from 19th June 2019 (Tomorrow). And the last date for the candidates to submit their fully filled online applications will be 30th June 2019. The bank will select candidates on the basis of an Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Whereas. the application form fee to be paid at the time of filling the online form for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019, ranges from Rs. 150/- to Rs. 800/-.
Important Insights Out Of South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification For PO & Clerks 2019
|Name of the Bank||South Indian Bank Limited|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks|
|Total of the South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019||545|
|Mode of Registration||Online Mode|
|Stages of Selection||Online Test, Group Discussion (only for Po), and Personal Interview|
What Is The South Indian Bank Application Form Last Date? SIB Jobs 2019
Starting Date: 19.06.2019
Last Date: 30.06.2019
Application Fee Payment: 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019
Eligibility Criteria: As on 30.06.2019
Online Test: 25.07.2019 and 26.07.2019
Distribution Of South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2019 For 545 Probationary Officers & Probationary Clerks
Total Vacancy: 545
- Probationary Officers: 160
- Probationary Clerks: North Zone – 75, South Zone- 310
How To Apply Online For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Application Registration
- Payment Of Fees
- Document Scan And Upload
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the bank which is southindianbank.com.
- Now click on the “Careers” link. It is given at the top right corner of the website.
- Here you will see the official South Indian Bank Clerk Jobs Notification PDF for Clerks and Probationary Officers.
- Read the official SIB Recruitment Notification PDF.
- Below the link of the official notification, you will find the apply online link.
- Click on the apply online link and start filling the online form by entering relevant information asked in the online form.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Upload your recent scanned documents. Take a print out of the online form. List of the documents to be scanned are giving below:
- Left Thumb Impression
- A Hand Written Declaration
Application Fee For South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
|Category||Probationary Officers||Probationary Clerks|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For South Indian Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019?
Age Limit For South Indian Bank Vacancy 2019
- Probationary Officers: Below 25 years
- Probationary Clerks: Below 26 years
Educational Qualification For South Indian Bank Jobs 2019
The educational qualification for PO and Clerk positions are the same. The candidate who has done X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks, can apply online.
How Can I Get Selected For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019?
|Probationary Clerks||Probationary Officers|
Salary & Other Emoluments- South Indian Bank Clerk Vacancy 2019
Candidates who get selected for the Probationary Clerk posts will only get the basic salary. Whereas the candidates who get selected for the SIB Recruitment 2019 will also get some allowances.
- Probationary Officers: Rs. 23,700– 980/7 – 30,560- 1145/2 – 32,,850- 1310/7 – 42,,020 and DA, HRA, and other allowances.
- Probationary Clerks: Rs. 11,765 – 655/3 – 13,730 – 815/3 – 16,175 – 980/4 – 20,095 – 1145/7 – 28,110 – 2120/1 – 30,230 – 1310/1 – 31,540
Important Links Related To South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Download Notification For Probationary Officers
Get Official Notification For Clerks
Click Here To Get Apply Online Link (Available On 19th June)
Download South Indian Bank Admit Card
Collect South Indian Bank Syllabus PDF
Conclusion: The South Indian Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 has been released on the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online from 19th June 2019 to 30th June 2019. You can get more details regarding SIB Vacancy 2019 from the full article.