Are you here for the TN MRB Syllabus 2019? If yes, then you must further stay here. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board will conduct a written examination on 08.06.2019 and 23.06.2019. The examination will be conducted on 2865 vacancies of Nurse positions. Those candidates who are going to attend the written examination must study as per the TN MRB Exam Pattern 2019. The examination pattern and the syllabus will help you to score high marks in the examination. Interested aspirants can check out the TN MRB Nurse Syllabus from the full article.
General Information Related To TN MRB Syllabus 2019 – 28665 Staff Nurse Syllabus
Name of the department: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Also known as TN MRB
Name of the positions: Nurse
Total number of vacancies: 2865
Date of the examination: 08.06.2019 and 23.06.2019
Mode of the examination: Written (Offline Mode)
Official Website: mrb.tn.gov.in
Check Out TN MRB Exam Pattern 2019 – Get TN MRB Nurse Exam Pattern 2019
The written examination will consist of objective type questions. The questions will be set in the English language. There are going to be a total of 200 questions. There will be no negative marking scheme in this examination. Candidates will have to complete a total of 200 questions in a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes. You can qualify the examination if you study as per the TN MRB Syllabus 2019. However, you can check out the complete mrb.tn.gov.in Exam Pattern from below.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ SCA/ ST||Others|
|Written Objective Type Questions||2:30 minutes||100||30||35|
Get Complete TN MRB Syllabus 2019 – TN MRB Nurse Syllabus 2019
Medical Science Syllabus – TN MRB 2019 Syllabus
- General Medicine.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Physiology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- General Surgery.
- Community Medicine.
TN MRB Syllabus 2019 – Human Physiology Syllabus
- Physiology of sleep and consciousness.
- Blood: Development, regulation and fate of blood cells.
- Cardio-vascular, cardiac output, regulation of cardiovascular functions
- Physiology of reproductive system: menstrual cycle, lactation, pregnancy.
- Conduction and transmission of impulse mechanism of contraction
- Neuromuscular transmission
- Descending pathways
- Functions of cerebellum
- Basal ganglia
Biochemistry Syllabus – TN MRB Exam Syllabus 2019
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radioimmunoassays (RIA).
- Organ function tests-liver, kidney, thyroid
- Protein synthesis.
TN MRB Syllabus 2019 – Pathology Syllabus
- Differentiation between benign, malignant, primary and metastatic malignancies
- Oral cancer, cancer cervix, leukaemia, Etiology.
- Glomerulonephritis, tuberculosis, acute osteomyelitis.
- Inflammation and repair, disturbances of growth and cancer
- Histopathology of rheumatic and ischemic heart disease.
Microbiology Syllabus – TN MRB Staff Syllabus 2019
- Shigella, Herpes, Dengue, Polio
- HIV/AIDS, Malaria, E. histolytica, Giardia
- Candida, Cryptococcus, Aspergillus
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity
- Diseases caused by and laboratory diagnosis
- Meningococcus, Salmonella
Important Links For TN MRB Syllabus 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the complete download pdf of TN MRB Syllabus 2019 in this article. Candidates can download the Staff Nurse Exam Pattern and Syllabus from our Important Links section.