TS TET Notification 2019. If you were waiting for TS TET Exam 2019, then there is good news for you. Telangana TET Notification 2019 is released by Telangana State Education Board for 8792 classes I to VIII teacher vacancies. In the article, we have provided all the details related to Telangana TET Examination 2019. We have also included TS TET 2019 Application fee, Qualification, Age Limit etc. TS TET Exam is going to happen in June 3rd Week. You can also download the TS TET Exam Notification 2019 PDF from the link in the article.
TS TET Notification 2019 Complete Details| Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test Notification
Examination Authority: Telangana State Education Board
Notification Number: 61/TSTET/2019
Job Name: Teacher
Name of Examination: Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (TS SET 2019)
Telangana TET 2019 Vacancies: 8792 Vacancies
TS TET Job Location: Telangana
Application Mode to Apply: Online
Helpline Number: 9133353370, 9133353371
Official Link: tstet.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana TET Exam 2019 Important dates| Check TS TET Notification for 8792 Teacher Vacancies
Tentative Application Dates: June 1st Week
Tentative TS TET Hall Ticket Download Date: 2nd week of July 2019
Expected Examination Date: June 3rd Week
Tentative Result Date: July, 2019
What is the Education Qualification needed for Telangana TET Exam? TS TET Notification 2019-
Education Qualification for Primary Teacher Vacancy TET Exam 2019:
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in chosen relevant subject from a recognized educational institution.
- Minimum 50 % in his 12th Standard for UR Candidates
- Minimum 40 % in his 12th for Reserved Candidates (ST/SC)
Education Qualification For Upper Primary Teacher Vacancy TET Exam 2019:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any recognized Education Institution.
- Minimum 50 % marks in their respective qualifying degree.
More details about Telangana TET Exam should check TS TET Notification 2019 which is mention end of this article.
Age Limit Telangana TET Exam 2019
UR Candidates: 18-35 years (Age relaxation in TS TET Exam for ST/SC and other reserved candidate will be in accordance with the official TS-SET Notification 2019)
Telangana Teacher Eligibility Exam 2019- Check Online Application Fee
TS TET Exam Fee 2019: Rs. 200/-
[Note: The fee prescribed by TET 2019 Notification is for only Paper I or only Paper-II or both. Candidates can submit the online fee at the TS TET official website Payment Portal.]
How to apply for TS TET Exam 2019? Apply online for tstet.cgg.gov.in. Exam
- First of all Download TS TET Notification 2019, and read all the important instructions for Telangana TET Examination.
- Now, go the official website tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the link to Apply Online for TS TET 2019 Exam available on Homepage.
- Now fill in all your details carefully and submit.
- Finally, pay the Telangana TET 2019 Exam fee and Proceed.
- Now download the TS TET 2019 Online Application generated for future use.
Check TS TET Notification 2019- TS TET Exam Process
TS TET 2019 Exam will have 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidate who wishes to become a primary teacher (I to V) can appear for Paper I. The candidate who wants to become a teacher for Class VI to VIII can appear for Paper II. The candidate who wants to become a teacher for all the classes i.e. (I to VIII) can appear for both Papers I and Paper II.
Important Links For TS TET Notification
Official Notification Here
Get TS TET Syllabus 2019 Here
Conclusion: TS TET Notification 2019. It is a great opportunity for job seekers to establish their career in Telangana State Teacher Jobs 2019. Hence, for more updates on TS TET Exam 2019, do check our website regularly.