Will you be attending the TSCAB Assistant Manager Exam 2019? If yes, then you must download the TSCAB Admit Card 2019. The Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB) is organizing an online test on 439 positions of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager.
The department will conduct the online examination on 16th or 17th February 2019. All those applicants who are going to attend the examination will need to bring their TSCAB Staff Assistant Hall Ticket at the exam venue. Read the full article for more information regarding the examination.
Latest news as on 07.02.2019 (11:37AM): TSCAB Admit Card has been released now. We are sharing the direct download link for the TSCAB Assistant Manager Call Letter in this article. Therefore, you can downoad it from the Important Links section at the end of this article.
Important Dates Regarding TSCAB Call Letter 2019
- Starting date for online registration: 19.12.2018
- Closing date for submitting applications: 05.01.2019
- Application fee depositing dates: From 19.12.2018 to 05.01.2019
- TSCAB Admit Card 2019 download date for the online exam: Available Soon
- Tentative date of the online test: 16th/17th February 2019
- Declaration of Result for the online exam: Available soon.
Short Insights Regarding tscab.org Hall Ticket 2019 – Download TSCAB Admit Card 2019 By Roll No.
Department: Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited (TSCAB)
Positions: Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant
Name of the exam: TSCAB Examination 2019
Mode of the exam: Online mode (Objective Type)
Date of the exam: 16th or 17th February 2019
TSCAB Staff Assistant Exam Call Letter: To be released soon
Official website: tscab.org
How Can I Download TSCAB Admit Card 2019? Easy Steps
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is tscab.org
- Here on the homepage, you will find the direct download link for TSCAB Staff Assistant Hall Ticket 2019.
- Click on the link. A new tab will open.
- You have to enter your Application ID with Date of Birth or Password in the dialogue box.
- And click on the submit button. The TSCAB Assistant Manager Call Letter will now open.
General Instructions Given In The TSCAB 2019 Admit Card – TSCAB Hall Ticket 2019
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue.
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy.
- Do not forget to bring the TSCAB Admit Card 2019.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue.
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your candidature will be cancelled.
Necessary Information Given In The TSCAB Call Letter 2019 – TSCAB Admit Card 2019 By Password
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Name of the Written Test.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councilor.
- Venue of the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Category of the Contender.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
How Many Valid ID Should I Bring With The TSCAB Admit Card 2019?
We advise you to bring only one valid id proof along with the tscab.org Call Letter. We are sharing the list of various valid id proofs. You have to bring the valid id proof in original and with a photocopy. We are sharing the list of valid id proof below:
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognised College
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
Important Links Related To TSCAB Exam Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct download link for the TSCAB Admit Card in this article. You can download the call letter for the examination on 16th or 17th February 2019.