United Commercial Bank has released the official UCO Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification for Financial Literacy Counsellors. Interested and eligible retired Graduates who are not below the rank of a Manager (MMGS II), may apply from 25th June 2019. The last date for sending the application form is 10th July 2019.
The bank will select candidates for UCO Bank Jobs 2019 through an Interview. Applicants will have to make payment of an application fee of Rs. 400/- in order to complete the application form filling procedure. You can read more details regarding the UCO Recruitment 2019 Notification from the complete article.
Notification Highlights For UCO Bank Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Bank||United Commercial Bank|
|Also known as||UCO Bank|
|Name of the Post||Financial Literacy Counsellors|
|Mode to Apply||Offline Mode|
Important Dates Regarding UCO Bank FLC Vacancy 2019
|Starting date for filling up the offline form||25.06.2019|
|Ending date for sending the fully filled offline application form||10.07.2019|
|Age limit criteria as on||30.06.2019|
|Date of the Interview||Notify Soon|
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For UCO Bank Recruitment 2019 For Financial Literacy Counsellors?
|Age Limit||The age of the candidates must not be more than 62 years|
Application Fee For UCO Bank FLC Jobs 2019
Aspirants need to deposit a Demand Draft of Rs. 400/- as the application fee in order to complete the form filling process. You can get full details regarding it from the official notification pdf. it is available in the Important Links section of this article.
How To Apply For UCO Bank Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is ucobank.com.
- On the homepage of the official website, you will see the “Careers” section.
- Click on that section. A new page will open on the official website.
- Here you will see the official notification PDF for UCO Bank Vacancy 2019.
- Click on the official notification pdf.
- Now will find the offline application form at the bottom of the official notification pdf.
- Download the offline form.
- Fill it properly. Attach a recent passport size photograph on the application form.
- Attach a Demand Draft of the application fee.
- Send it to the below-given address:
Zonal Office M.R.D. Road, Silpukhuri,
What Is The Selection Process For UCO Jobs 2019?
The department will select candidates on the basis of an Interview. The day, date, and time of the Interview will soon be updated on the official website.
Important Links Related To UCO Bank Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: The UCO Bank Recruitment 2019 Notification has been published on the official website. Aspirants can apply through offline mode for Financial Literacy Counsellors positions. The application form filling process for UCO Recruitment 2019 will end on 10th July 2019.