Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released an official notification regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2019. The department is inviting online applications for 16 vacancies of Programmer and Computer Operator positions. The online registration process has started from 28th March 2019.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the UPPSC Jobs 2019 on or before the last date which is 28th April 2019. The department will select candidates on the basis of a Written Examination and Hindi-English Typing Test. You can check out all the relevant details about the UPPSC Vacancy 2019, such as age limit, educational qualification, etc. from the full article.
Fresh update as on 22.05.2019: UPPSC PCS Apply Online Date has been extended. The earlier last date to apply was 16th May 2019. And now it has been extended to 23rd May 2019. Whereas the last date for modifying the online details was 22nd May 2019. And now it has been extended to 24th May 2019. Click Here To Check Out Official Notification.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Insights About Programmer/ Computer Operator Posts
Department: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Also known as UPPSC
Registration Mode: Online
Posts: Programmer, Computer Operator Grade B, etc.
Last Date: 28.04.2019
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Dates – UPPSC Vacancy 2019
Advertisement No: A–1/E-1/2019
Advt. Date: 28.03.2019
Starting Date: 28.03.2019
Last Date: 28.04.2019
Fee Deposit Deadline: 24.04.2019
Distribution Of Vacancies – UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Total Number of Vacancies: 16
Programmer in State Agriculture Production: 01 Posts
Programmer Grade I in Finance: 01 Posts
Computer Operator Grade B: 13 Posts
Programmer Grade II: 01 Posts
Eligibility Criteria For UPPSC Jobs 2019
Age Limit For UPPSC Recruitment 2019
The maximum age of the candidates must not exceed 40 years. Whereas the minimum age of the candidates must not be less than 21 years. This means that the candidate must have born not earlier than 02.07.1979 and not later than 01.07.1998. The determination of age will be done as on 01.07.2019.
Educational Qualification & Pay Scale For UPPSC Programmer Vacancy
How To Apply Online For UPPSC Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, go to the official website of the department which is uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Now on the official website, you will find the direct apply online link for the posts.
- Click on the link and start filling the online application form.
- Fill only the relevant information asked in the online form.
- Candidates have to upload some scanned documents in the online form.
- Such as a recent passport size photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate, etc.
- Enter your application fee for the online form.
- Take print out of the online application form.
What Is The Selection Process For UPPSC Vacancy 2019?
The department will select candidates for different posts through various stages. For the posts of Programmer, Programmer in Grade I and Programmer in Grade II, the selection will be made on the basis of a written examination. Whereas the selection of candidates for the posts of Computer Operator in Grade B will be done on the basis of a written examination and a Hindi-English Typing Test.
Application Fee For UPPSC Recruitment 2019
- Unreserved/ Other Backward Class: Exam Fee Rs. 200/- + Online Processing Fee Rs. 25/-. Total Fee Rs. 225/-
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe: Exam Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Processing Fee Rs. 25/- Total Fee Rs. 105/-
- Handicapped: Exam Fee NIL + Online Processing Fee Rs. 25/- Total Fee Rs. 25/-
Important Links For UPPSC Recruitment 2019
Conclusion: We are sharing the direct apply online link for the UPPSC Recruitment 2019 in this article. Candidates can apply online from 28th March 2019 to 28th April 2019.