Union Public Service Commission is going to release UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 very soon. Call Letter is a very necessary document. Candidates who are applying for Combined Medical Services Examination should Download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2019 from here. UPSC CMS Call Letter 2019 Online Download link will be activated on or before 10-15 days of the exam date. The CMS 2019 exam will be held on 21.07.2019. More details about UPSC CMS 2019 Admit Card should read this article properly.
Short Details About CMS Exam Notification For UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019
|Name of Department||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Name of Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination or UPSC CMS Exam 2019|
|Total Number of Vacancies||965 Posts|
|What Is The UPSC CMS Exam Date?||21.07.2019|
|Status of UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2019||Available Soon|
Easy Steps To Download UPSC CMS Exam Hall Ticket 2019
Those participants who want to download UPSC CMS 2019 Call Letter should follow below given steps and get Combined Medical Services Examination Admission Letter 2019.
- First of all eligible applicants log on to official portal i.e. upsc.gov.in.
- Then should find “UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 link and click on it.
- New tab open on your screen.
- Enter all required details like User ID & Password or Date of Birth (DOB).
- Then press on the submit button.
- UPSC CMS Exam Call Letter 2019 show on your screen.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
What Is The Importance of UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019? upsc.gov.in CMS Permission Letter
Candidates who have to fill the online application form for 965 CMS Exam 2019 must Download UPSC CMS Call Letter 2019. It’s a very important document according to exam point of view. Without admit card, Candidates cannot enter the exam venue. We are sharing direct download link of UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 which is mention end of this article. You can check given link on or before the 10-15 days of CMS Exam Date (21.07.2019).
Carry Any One ID Proof Along With UPSC CMS 2019 Admission Letter
- Voter’s Card
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- University ID
- Permanent Driving Licence
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Check Important Details After Download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019
- Roll Number.
- Registration Number.
- Date & Time of the Test.
- Category of the Contender.
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Examination Centre Code
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Signature of the Board Councilor.
- Venue of the Exam Centre.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Duration of the Online Test.
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Name of the Written Test.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
Important General Instruction For UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2019
- Bring one valid ID Proof at the exam venue.
- The valid id proof must be in original and with a photocopy.
- Do not bring any electronic devices at the exam venue.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the exam venue after the passing of reporting time.
- Reach the exam venue at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- If you are caught doing any malpractices during the exam venue then your candidature will be cancelled.
Center of Examination
Important Links For UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019
Conclusion: UPSC CMS Admit Card 2019 Download for Combined Medical Services Examination or UPSC CMS Exam 2019. The UPSC CMS 2019 Hall Ticket will be uploaded on or before the one week of the exam. Union Public Service Commission will be conducted UPSC CMS Exam 2019 on 21 July 2019.