Are you willing to apply for VNSGU Recruitment 2019? Then Fill in the Application Form for 54 Peon, Security Guard, & Other Vacancies. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University has released an employment notification to hire the candidates possessing 8th, 10th, 12th, any UG Degree from the recognized institute. The last date to apply for VNSGU Jobs 2019 through the online mode is 26.07.2019. Note that only eligible candidates can fill out the online application form for VNSGU Vacancy from this page. Keep reading the blog to know more information about the notification.
Overview Of VNSGU Recruitment 2019 – Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Jobs 2019
Conducting Authority’s Name: Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Well Known As VNSGU
Category: Government Jobs
Total Vacancies: 54 Posts
Post Name: Peon, Security Guard, Legal Officer, & others
Official Website: vnsgu.ac.in
Dates To Remember For VNSGU Peon, Security Guard, & Other Posts
Notification Number: GAD/NT/Tem/Emp. Notice/12192/2019
Issue Date Of Official Recruitment Notification: 06.07.2019
Last Date To Apply Online: 26/07/2019 till 6:00 PM
Check VNSGU Vacancy 2019 Distribution Details
Am I Eligible To Apply For VNSGU Recruitment 2019 Through The Official Website?
Minimum Education Qualification Required
Aspirants should have completed their Under Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in the relevant field with Diploma Coaching from a recognized University or Institute. For furthermore information, aspirants can check out the official notification.
Age Limit For VNSGU Jobs 2019
Candidates need to be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 58 years old. Also, they will be given an appointment based on their Medical Fitness.
Selection Process Set For the VNSGU Recruitment 2019
The Aspirants will be selected based on the Interview conducted by the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University on the prescribed date.
Application Fee To Be Paid
- For General/OBC Candidates, the total amount to be paid is Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/SEBC/PH/EWS Aspirants, on the other hand, need not pay any fee as they are exempted. But they do need to attach the valid caste/non-creamy layer/PH/EWS certificate issued by the authority with the application form. Note that the application fee is non-refundable.
Important Links For Veer Narmad South Gujarat University Vacancy 2019
Frequently Asked Questions About VNSGU Jobs 2019?
How To Apply For VNSGU Recruitment 2019 Through The Official Portal?
- First of all, the Candidates need to visit the official website of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University at vnsgu.ac.in
- Then search for the link of Official VNSGU Jr. Clerk Vacancy 2019 Notification Pdf and click on that.
- Check out the details given in the notification to verify your eligibility.
- If you are eligible, click on the “apply online” link.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Attach the necessary documents and the scanned copies of your passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the Application Fee and Submit the Form.
- In the end, take a hard copy out of it for future use.
What Is The Last Date To Apply For The VNSGU Peon Jobs 2019?
Eligible Candidates can fill the application form via online mode before 26.07.2019. To do so, they can follow the above-mentioned guidelines.
How Much Salary Will The Selected Candidate Get In VNSGU Recruitment 2019?
The department will pay the monthly salary to the candidates between Rs.13000-60000/-. To get more salary details, please click on the direct link provided.
Conclusion: VNSGU Recruitment 2019 is out now on the official web portal for Peon, Security Guard, & Various Other Posts. After submitting the online application form, the aspirants can appear for the walk-in interview on the scheduled date. For more information, read the complete article or visit the official website.